C11 | DOUBLE DATE

•••TZUYU•••

"Unnies! I'm going out!" I half shouted before shutting the door behind me, if I stayed a second more after I said I'm going out they're gonna bombard me with questions and no.

I fixed my hat and mask before leaving and finding Kyungmo outside waiting for me.

"Hey!" He said before opening the passenger seat's door, "hop in, can't waste time."

I just shook my head before doing what was told, I decided to take my disguise off since we're going to the mall and that's gonna take 30 minutes before we get there.

"Anyways what do you wanna do after the movie?" He asked without looking at me.

I just shrugged, "you're the one confidently asked for three dates and now you're asking me? I like how you plan pabo."

He just chuckled before turning right, "well since it's our first date, I wanna just have fun, I'll bring out my A game in the last."

"Whatever you say Kyung."

•••

We watched a comedy movie that lasted an hour and a half, now it's 6:47.

"How bout we eat first before I drive you back? There's a good restaurant near here that just makes the best stuff." Kyungmo suggested while I just nodded.

"Sure, but I need to go to the bathroom first." He smiled and let me while he'd just wait outside.

I immediately went inside the women's bathroom to do my business, I got out of the bathroom stall and headed straight to the mirror in front, there was a woman beside me retouching her make up, I just re applied powder on my face.

She had already went outside the bathroom when I noticed she left her lip gloss.

I took it and immediately went out to find her.

"Hey miss you left thi- Y/n?!"

Y/n and the girl who left her lip glossed turned to me.

"Tzuyu?"

"Uh hi, she uh left this in the bathroom." I raised the lip gloss a bit.

"Oh, thank you," she took the gloss before smiling at me, "you two know each other?"

No shit sherlock.

"Yeah, we're uhmm..."

"Friends, we're friends." I finished without looking at him.

The girl was gonna answer when someone called behind me.

"Tzuyu!" It was Kyungmo, "I thought you stil- Eunmi?!"

"Oppa!" The girl said before the two of them hugged.

"You two know each other?" I asked when they broke the hug.

"Yeah, Eunmi here is my cousin." Kyungmo briefly explained.

"You two on a date?" Y/n asked and for a reason that made me nervous.

"Y-yeah, you guys two?" I spoke.

He nodded.

Shit.

"Omo, we should have a double date!" Eunmi exclaimed.

"Yeah, and since it's already dinner time lets eat outside I know a place."

•••

"So you and Kyunma huh?"

I rolled my eyes, "it's Kyungmo, so? How about you and that Eunma."