AC | FOLDED PAPER

Added Chapter.

Since someone ask what was written in the paper and then I thought why not write a chapter about it, it's just a short chapter though

•••NATHAN•••

Everyone cheered as the newlyweds got into the car and off to their honeymoon.

I saw Daniel walked towards me, "Hey you wanna come with? We're gonna go karaoke with the girls."

"Nah, I don't wanna be third wheeling, besides I need to do something important." The paper popped up in my mind.

He nodded, "Alright, but don't forget, once Y/n come back, we'll make him poor."

I laughed, "I never really thought he'd cry, oh well, he lost in the bet."

Dan patted my back before walking to the girls.

As for me I walked back to my car, I turned on the ignition before taking my coat and bow tie off and unbuttoned my collar as well as the buttons my wrist then pulling the sleeves up to my elbow.

I drove home.

"Damn, Y/n would be gone for a month or more, Hospital's gonna be boring." I utter to myself once I parked my car.

Once I opened the door to my bedroom I immediately threw my coat and bow tie some where around the room. And I fell on the bed to close my eyes.

My eye lids were starting to get heavy, I was slowly falling aslee-

Ring ring.

"Fuck!" I jerk up and found my phone ringing. As a doctor I can't ignore that who knows if it's about a patient.

Turns out it was Y/n.

"Hey married boy miss me already?"

"Ha ha funny, anyways I called since you always forget, open the pap-"

"Y/n? Who you talking to?" It was Tzuyu.

"Uhm no one love- Nathan I gotta go, open the paper!" Then he dropped the call.

Paper? Ah right!

"Where did I put that thing?" I asked aloud, "aha!" I picked up my coat and reached to the chest pocket drawing out the small folded paper.

I unfolded, it was a writing.

'Open your email I sent something there read it. It's about the woman who stole your heart. -Y/n'

I began looking  for my laptop and once I did I immediately opened my emails.

There was a new one from Y/n.

A clipped file, and Text. I read. The text first.

'Nathan, I want you to get your girlfriend back, here is her medical file, it was given to a neurosurgeon and when I knew about it I asked for the file, you're taking over, you are her doctor now. 5 times a month that's when she goes to our hospital for her check up. Get her back buddy.'

My eyes widen as my chest felt heavy.

I clicked on the file and it was her medical  history and everything else.

I blink. No, Y/n is right.

I'll get her back.

To hell with her boyfriend.

I'm getting her back.