C7 | 2ND DAY

•••Y/N•••

"Hey Y/n you got the barbecue ready?" Daniel asked as he went inside the kitchen seeing me taking out the barbecue from the refrigerator.

Last night before we slept, we found lots of meats in stock as well as the barbecue, so we decided to cook it while the others are swimming, he took the other meats and we both step out of the house to meet Nathan carrying the grill and the three of us headed to the beach where the girls are.

Nathan set up the grill and I set up the meats.

"Dani, could you put some sunblock on my back?" I heard Jihyo's request to the slightly blushing Dan.

"Sure..." and he did.

I saw the some of the girls applying lotion on each other's backs but Momo and Dahyun are missing, "Ji, where are Dahyun and Momo?" I asked without looking at her.

"They went back to the house to change."

I just nodded.

"Hey Y/n cook the barbecue, the grill is ready." Nathan said looking behind me.

I looked where he was gawking at and saw my sister and Momo in their swim wear, I smack his head.

"Yah! That hurts." He began rubbing his head.

"Ehh, they're swimming already?" Momo said once she got close to us, looking at the other girls and Dan swimming.

"Great who's gonna put sunblock on us now?" Dahyun asked outloud.

"I could do that for you Dahyun-ah," Nathan volunteered as Dahyun glared at him, "I mean you'd get sunburn and ugly and re- ahh Dahyun-ah stop I'm sorry, it was a joke!" He screamed as Dahyun was chasing him around with a slipper.

"Great now even Dahyun is gone." I saw Momo pouting as she sat down on one of the chairs.

"I could put it on you." I suggested as I flipped a piece of meat on the grill, "I'm just waiting for this to cook anyways, and while I wait I could put the sunblock on you."

"Really oppa?" She asked and I nodded, she smiled and gave me a tube of sunblock and she laid down on the sun lounge in her front as I began applying sunblock to her back.

Just after I finished covering her back with the lotion Dahyun came back with Nathan behind her clutching his left arm and rubbing it.

"Oh Momoring you're back is done? Can you do mine?" She asked the older girl and I came back to the grill to cook.

•••SANA•••

We saw Dahyun and Nathan came back and Momo applied lotion on the maknae's back and the two boys continued cooking.

I looked over to the tall maknae beside me not looking at them, which I'm pretty sure she did.

Momo and Dahyun joined us later on, telling us that lunch is almost ready.

•••

"Oppa, my arms are tired~" Momo whined to Y/n oppa beside her.

He chuckled, "and?"

"Hehe feed me?"

Y/n just shook his head before feeding Momo.

I looked at Tzuyu beside me, who's focused on eating her food like nothing happened infront of her just now.

"Dahyun-ah let me feed you." And I saw Dahyun roll her eyes at the young Doctor.

"I'll feed you to the sharks instead." She replied as the guy just laughed.

•••Y/N•••

After we ate the girls swam again while the guys and I drank beer (me and Nathan don't usually drink back in Seoul since we're on duty so this pretty sweet) after they got bored in swimming they divided us into 3 to make a sandcastles, then we played beach volleyball.

Now its already past dinner and since its our last night here we decided to swim again (what else do you do in a beach? Ice skate?)

I took off my shirt, deciding to swim with them when my phone buzzed.

'Can we talk? Alone?'

It came from an unknown number, I was gonna text back who it is when it texted again.

'This is Tzuyu'

•••

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked her as we walked by the shore away from the others.

"I... I wanna say sorry."

I stopped dead on my tracks.

Sorry?

"Sorry for what happened... between us." She continued, facing me yet her head hanging down.

"Tz-"

"I'm sorry that I was so stupid. That I ruin our friendship. That things happened to you because of it-"

"Tzuyu y-"

"It was my fault, I was the one who blew it an-"

I held each sides of her shoulders, shaking her to stop talking.

"Enough!" I stopped shaking her amd made her look at me, "look what happened between us in the past, that was... that's in the past."

"Bu-"

"No buts." I sighed, "look, whatever happened lets just forget it, and move on..."

I trailed off, finding it difficult to continue my sentence due to the situation at hand, we're so close to each other, bodies almost touching, I didn't noticed it, we locked eyes, no one dared to speak, I was in a trance, like a spell that she put on me years ago suddenly came back.

Now our faces were inches from touching, I can hear her panting a bit, a faint red tint on her cheeks.

She's so beautiful.

Beautiful as the day I lost her.

I can feel our noses touching, breaths softly blowing on each others faces.

She closed her eyes.

I closed mine and...

Ring ring

We immediately jumped apart. Eyes wide on what might have happened.

"Y-you should take t-that." She murmured talking about my phone.

I took it out of my pockets to see the caller I.D.

"E-excuse me." I faintly said amd walk away from her.

"Eunmi?" I answered.