C1 | NEW BEGINNINGS

•••Y/N•••

"Paging Dr. Kim to the ER, Dr. Kim to the ER." The loud intercoms called me as well as my phone and beeper buzzing the same message.

I quickly ran to the ER to find my patient and nurses along with the interns waiting.

Time to work.

•••TZUYU•••

"Tzuyu noona, you are so beautiful." A fan maybe 17, complemented for the nth time before moving to Mina unnie beside me.

We're in a fan sign event, tending our beloved fans, Once- as we call them. Dahyun unnie is not here though, she was sick, and she forced us to go on without her saying she knows a doctor.

My unnies and I are loving this moment but we also want to go home quickly for Dahyun unnie.

Dahyun unnie and I are good, after all that has happened thankfully we're still good friends.

As the event goes on one thing was on my mind.

Cant wait to go back to the dorm.

•••Y/N•••

"Hey, great job in there Y/n." My good friend and colleague said patting me in the back as we head to the cafe near the hospital to eat early dinner.

"I thought he was gonna be a hopeless case and that he won't make it, but there you go and do your magic." Nathan continued.

I chuckled as we sat on one of the tables set outside of the cafe and gave our order to a waitress.

"It wasn't just me Nathan," I started, "besides why are you complementing me this much?" I raised a brow at him. "What do you want?"

My foreign friend smiled sheepishly at me. "Well you see, I was thinking you could help me with something..." I signaled him to go on, "set me up on a date."

Our order came afterwards.

"That's it?" I took a sip of my iced americano, "okay that could be settled, I'll find someone."

He shook his head. "No, not just anyone."

"Who?" I asked.

"Your sister, Kim Dahyun."

I almost choke at my food and glared at him.

"My sister?! You out of your mind? No!" I immediately answered.

"Aww, come on Y/n, you know I like your sister for me a long time now and you owe me." He started to blackmail me.

I rolled my eyes and was about to answer when my phone buzzed.

'Help'

It came from Dahyun and I immediately asked where she is.

'Dorm' 'faster'

I got up from my seat and fixed my stuff while telling Nathan I'm going and asking if he could cover my shifts for me as he said yes.

"What about that date?" He asked as he walked with me to hail a cab.

"I'll see what I could do." I replied and I swear he looked like a smiling idiot doing a victory dance.

I shook my head and got in a cab with one thing in my mind

My sister needs me.