SC | OUR AFTERMATH (MINIS)

Special Chapter.

I entitled it 'Minis' since this chapter is a compilation of short moments of you and Tzuyu after the marriage.

There's only Three though since I'm freaking lazy.

If you see this; '▪︎▪︎▪︎' it means the story below is a new short moment.

•••3RD PERSON (always)•••

FANS filled up the room as a soft B-side music from their newest Comeback, blasted through the speakers as fan moved chair to chair.

It was a fan meet around 12:00 noon, it's been three months since your honeymoon and Tzuyu was back to work.

She was a bit tired but nonetheless smiled at every fan that sat in front of her.

The organizers of the event called for a break by that every twice member did what they want to do for the break like a drink water, reapply their makeups or go to the bathroom

Tzuyu was one of the members who went to the bathroom.

She was still inside when Jihyo called her, "Tzu hurry up, we're starting!"

She did hurry up and walked back with Jihyo while using her phone.

You hadn't texted nor called her yet.

'Must be busy.' she thought.

She was still using her phone when she took her seat, her focus was in her phone before she closed it and faced the fan seated in front of her.

Her eyes widen at the first glance.

"Surprise?" The guy chuckled.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?" She was still surprised at your presence, she thought you were in the hospital, working.

"I planned on surpassing my wife, is that wrong?" He pulled out a box, "I brought you these."

Tzuyu immediately opened it reveling different kinds of bread.

It was a surprise box, it's really famous now a days, you pick what kind of food you like, from pastries, meals, candies, basically anything, and then you'd tell them if you have allergies before they make the surprise box, depending on the size is the quantity of the choosen food is inside. (A/n: I made that up lol.)

Tzuyu wanted to try it, but she was rather busy.

"Thank you!" By instinct she pecked your lips before munching through different kinds of bread.

"Uhm Tzuyu..." You said.

She looked at you with the bread still being biten, "hmm?"

You looked around and that's when she realized it, people were looking and taking pictures, even her members were smiling ear to ear.

She blush, embarrassed.

While you chuckled, "It's okay." You teased.