Things to know and prologue

Hai my rubies!! I was kinda sad scence no one has made a sander sides x reader series. So I'm going to try and make one!! Stuff to know:

L/N-Last name
F/C-Favorite Color
N/N-Nickname
F/F-Favorite Food

Your name is Y/N L/N and you are Thomas's depression. Your like Virgil, if Thomas takes happy pills black stuff comes out of your mouth. You have panic attacks at random times.You still care about everyone at the 'Dark Side' even if they're the bad guys.. You were like them.

*Your pov*
'I'm here.... I'm actually here.' I thought.

Virgil sends letters to me and tells me all about the light side.

I love Remus and Janus but they're getting aggravating me WAY to much.

I've met the other sides before, they're very kind people... well technically not 'PeOpLe' but whatever.

We all represent parts of Thomas

Roman is Thomas's creativity.

Logan is his logic (he dosent have much of that though).

Patton is his...morality? I think.. thats what I remember. Wait... was it Pat or Patton?

Virgil is Anxiety.

Remus is (an idiot but that's beside the point), his dark side of creativity.

Now deceit is obviously, the side of lying. (His real name is Janus.)

I don't remember their names clearly but I think that's their names...

I walk around scence I don't really know where to go.At this point I consider it 'eXpLoRiNg'. That was obviously sarcasam.

We all live like normal humans but we're inside Thomas's mind.

I've never been to this side. It's very rare to cross and survive. I was at the edge of our side waiting to meet some of the other sides.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard talking, making me duck into a bush that just so happened to be there.

"Oh shut up Logic. I'm clearly the best at my job.

"You are 99% delusional. Maybe you should reconsider if your really 'creativity'."

"WOW, ok rude!!"

I giggle quietly, trying to get out of the bush.

"Hello..?"

I stopped moving. Did they hear the leaves rustle ,or was it my giggle? It dosen't matter they still heard me. Well no sheet Sherlock. I thought to myself.

-361 words

Also ( this means you included it in your sentence, like a whisper)

{This is authors note}

Hope that made sense