1

It's my daughter's fourth birthday party she ask me to invite all her uncles and auntie it's her wish so I make her wish come true. I contacted the crew and they all say yes for Haru's birthday party.

Haru's birthday cake and the crew arrived and I'm so damn happy to see them,I think it's my birthday and they all brought what Haru really likes "baby girl oh your so big now"Yoon said to her and give a paper bag she opened it and it's a Cap and then she opened all there gifts and she's so happy she almost cry and hug everyone. And when she's out at the balcony with her baby sitter Jennie, "Yah! What the hell is all of this?"I put my hand on my waist,all they brought are Haru's favorite merchant "did you see her face she's so happy"Xin said "it's priceless! look!"sooj faced me her phone "aish I'm trying to tell her that it's not her dad and now this! How could you do this to me"I said to them "Don't break Haru's heart babe she's just a baby"Bajowoo said "where's your parent?" Ahreum ask me "I don't know, the last time I talk to them there in Hawaii" oh my parents that give us everything and adore Haru but always busy.

Flashback

Haru was just 1yr old when I hired Jennie as her baby sitter and this young girl really like K-POP music and this group that she's really into, I never thought that every time I leave Haru with her they watch that group and Haru really likes them. Every time Haru cries Jennie will play there song and she stops crying and when she sees them on tv she really into it she never moves, until one they she called him dad that person in the tv that she always watch and this baby sitter of mine really gets a story and manipulate my daughter for being that guy's daughter.

Reality

I did try to tell her every time she's calling her dad that he is not her dad and she cries all day she just stop crying when Jennie start playing his concert on the tv and then I stop and just go what did Jennie started and all my friends are into it too. They always gives her merchant,
video,pictures everything to do with him and them "did you see dad uncle?"Haru ask Bajowoo "yes sweetie and he wants you to have this on your birthday"he reply to her it's a necklace with Haru's name on it "can you call him I want to say thank you"she said and then Sooj dial the number it rings and someone answered "hi sweetheart happy birthday"he said "thanks dad are you coming home?"she ask him "I'm sorry baby but dad is busy touring I'll be home soon ok?"my daughter's face when she hears they gonna meet soon is priceless "ok dad see you soon I love you"she said "love you too sweetheart be good to your mom ok"she smiles and look at me and then the call ended she's very happy and Jin just texted me the voice of Haru's dad for her birthday.

Jennie bring Haru to bed the crew and I went to the balcony for some drinks and chitchat of our lives for the past four years "are you bringing Haru with you?"Yoon ask "no! She will not step a foot in Seoul"I said to her "Yah bring her with you I will baby sit her"Ayanna said to me "she's fine here with Jennie"I said to them. "He's asking about you a month ago"Bajowoo said to me "he's asking me too"Yoon said "what did happen that night D?"Verbal said "is he the real father of Haru?"he added I never speak about Haru's dad even after they found out I'm pregnant, the crew didn't leave me but I didn't tell them everything.

Flashback

Bajowoo's shop opening I travel to Korea to celebrate with him I'm 1/4 of that company and the crew is complete it's a nice party, Liquor and that sexy guy flirting with me the whole night I didn't know him but the crew says he's one of us. I'm drunk and this guy is all over me and then I heard Bajowoo giving me to this guy to bring me to my hotel what are you doing I don't really know him "don't worry his harmless"he said to me and that when it all started...

Reality

I'm out with Jin my close friend here in LA Haru's favorite uncle "is Haru mad at me?"he ask "yeah a little bit"and I smiled "aish I shouldn't take that work" he said to me "it's fine Jin" and after the dinner he take me home and give Haru's present and he seen all the crews present for her and just look at me "don't ask"I said and went to the kitchen "when will this stop?"he ask me "you asking that?you see how Haru react when I start to tell her that's not his dad"I said to him while I leaned on the sink "you should take my proposal so I will be Haru's dad"he said "it's not fair Jin"I said "why?i love you, I love Haru as my own"he said and walk towards me and put his head against mine "when will you accept my love?"he said and then Haru shouts "mom!".

The next morning I was waiting for Jennie to come because today is my flight to Korea and then I call her "Jennie? Are you on your way?"I ask her "unnie! I'm sorry I can't work today my dad is taking us to Japan"oh my what will I do now "you didn't tell me this earlier"I said to her "I'm sorry unnie my dad just surprise us last night, you should take Haru with you she will love it"she said bring her to Korea I can't but I can't leave her with other people, dammit!.

I did packed Haru's things "mom are we really going to Seoul?"she ask me her eyes are sparkling "are we seeing dad?"she ask too "he's touring baby girl he's not in Seoul uncle Bajowoo says"I said to her and now she's sad "don't worry baby you will see him soon"I said to her. We went to the airport "Haru stay here ok"she just nodded I get on the line for our passport and then when I get back I saw Haru crying "why? What's the matter baby?"I ask her "I saw dad I saw him but he didn't hear me"she said wait what?his here? "Stop crying we will call him later ok"I told her, we went to our flight it's a 13 hours flight.

"Mom I'm going to the bathroom"Haru said to me "do you want me to come?"I ask her she said no and she can manage herself and then I saw the flight attendant accompany her to the bathroom I'm busy with my work that I didn't know Haru was not back yet and then I hear her voice "mom I told you dad was here" he said and I'm glued to my laptop "ok ok seat down baby pls"I said to her "mom! Dad's here"
And when I look at her she was carried by him and I can't move a muscle I just look at them"I told you I saw dad at the airport"Haru said to me and he was just looking at me and I stand up to get Haru from him.

"Come on baby"I try to get Haru from him but Haru refuse and cry literally crying loud and then the flight attendant approach us and wants us to seat down but Haru don't to let go of him "ok I will seat with you don't cry"he said and he put Haru on the chair and seat beside her and I seat across him. Haru feel asleep while holding his arm "I can manage her it's ok"I said to him "it's fine, how are you?its been a long time"he said to me and I can't look at his eyes "when was the last time we saw each other?5yrs ago?"he said "yeah I've been busy"I said to him "and you got married"he ask me "I did not"I reply to him but he's looking at Haru "ah her yes I got pregnant"I said damn my hands are all sweaty I'm panicking "he called me dad?do I look like him?"he ask "long story"I said to him "well it's a 13 hours flight we have all the time"dammit!.

I did tell him the story about Jennie and how she manage to tell Haru's story about him and the group "I'm sorry if she bothers you I really didn't think you too will meet" I said to him and he just smile at me "it's ok she can call me dad anytime, we're in the same crew you know I think I saw Haru in one of Sooj and Yoon's post last week"he said to me "yeah it's her birthday so the crew celebrate with us and give all what she's wearing right now"and he laugh and Haru wakes up.