Special...

Hospital...

Jiyong want to accompany me inside the delivery room "babe it's ok you can wait outside"I said to him "no! I'm staying"he said and my doctor is in "mr.Kwon are you ready?"he ask Jiyong and he just nodded "D you will fell the contractions and just push ok?"and I nodded to him it hurt but I can't shout because Jiyong is with me he just hold my hand and I squeeze it I saw his face I'm hurting him and I want to laugh. I can't hide the pain I'm feeling I shouted while pushing and our baby is out and my doctor say "mr.kwon you want to see your baby?"and Jiyong walk towards the doctor and saw our baby with all the blood in the baby's body and he fainted "Jiyong! Jiyong!" I said to him "mr.kwon?mr.kwon?"my doctor tapping him "he's overwhelmed I guess"and we laugh my husband fainted inside the delivery room.

They transferred me to our room our family is waiting there excited especially Haru. "Where's Jiyong?"his mom ask "he fainted mom,his in the other room"I said "oh my"and they just laugh they didn't think Jiyong will faint. "So what's her name?"my dad ask "Kwon Jin Kyong"I said "that's what Jiyong wants"I added "it's a perfect name for her and then Jiyong arrive "are you ok now?"his mom ask him, I was smiling I want to laugh actually "babe are you feeling ok?"I ask him "I'm fine,how about you?and the baby?"and he looks at our baby "dad he looks like me"Haru said "yes he looks like you"Jiyong said and carry her to meet her sister "baby I'm Haru unnie I can't wait to play with you"Haru said to her.

Our family bids goodbye there going home visitors hour is over and Haru is staying with Jiyong's family. Jiyong lay beside me and kiss my head "I love you!"he said "but you did fainted babe"and I laugh "not fair I was shocked Kyong is full of blood"he said "I thought I was the one who will fainted because she is so big"I said to him "she's so perfect like Haru"Jiyong said.

—————————-🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸———————

Thank you for reading.....
Hope you enjoy the short story I wrote..
Feed back and comment is very much appreciated.....
Follow me....