5

I watch the dancer as they dance with the new costume and I saw Jin in his lazy attitude I did get the microphone from the director his a close friend of mine and I sign to one of the dancer to put her hands on Haru's ears "the hell are you doing?" I shouted as if no one is there with us "what?"jin said back at me "what? Didn't you drink last night?"and he just scratch his head "who drinks with him?Hands up?" I said and the guys put there hands up "does anyone knows what is our motto?"I said to the them and he answered "100% even if rehearsing" and look at me with puppy eyes "see! You did know and what are you doing? You bastard!" And I smiled at him "you always give me shiver Bitch! From the top"he said and the director whisper to me "you should be here always hahaha"he said "just hit him if he doesn't obey"I said and I look at Jiyong and his looking at me and I walk towards them "you should go with them it will be a long day I'll see you later"I said to them and they said goodbye to Jin and Haru.

It's the night of Jin's concert the crew already arrive and I give Haru to them to go to the upper seats to watch the concert,I'm busy because of Jin and the dancers and I hear Haru shouting at me because his with Jiyong and they greet Jin and Haru give him his lucky kiss and hug and they went upstairs again.

"Is it your first time GD?"Yoon ask me "kinda watching other artist is so refreshing"I said "he's good but not good as you on stage,Haru did you watch your dad in concert?"Sooj ask Haru "not yet auntie I hope soon"she answered "didn't your mom allow you to watch my concert?"I ask her "mom is busy I just watch your concert on the tv"she said to me. D went to hour seats and greet all the crew and give them light sticks and shirts "it's about to start, Haru be good to them I see you later"she said and went down again.

It's about to start Jin hug me and I kiss him on the cheek and Takayuki enter the dressing room "get a room"he said and I punch him "your late"I said and he hug and kiss my head his like my big brother "where's Ryo and Shaun?"I ask him the guys that became Haru's dad for 10yrs "there on there way"and I did give him his wardrobe "I heard Haru's dad is here"he's talking to me "not a big deal"I said "to me?no! But to him?"looking at Jin "his ok with it you know our situation Taka don't start"I said to him. I help Jin put his costume on and he kiss me "I see you later, it's all for you"he said he always say that how can I repay the love his giving me when I don't even know what I'm feeling for him.

Upstairs
The concert starts and it's a wow I didn't think it's that good "is it live?"I ask Yoon "yes dad uncle don't lip sync"I didn't know she hears it and we just laugh,he's good the vocals is good too and when he change I saw his wearing D's jacket the one she wears earlier "is that D's jacket?"I just talk to myself "yes man that's hers he always wear what D's wearing it's his thing"what's there relationship? I listen to the song and it's all about a girl "Gd so serious?" Ayanna said to me "listening?"Verbal said "it's all about mom,dad but don't be jealous she only likes you"Haru said "what's that baby?"I ask again "mom said she loves you that's why you have me"she said back this kid is really an adult I'm looking at Haru and she's singing along with Jin she knows all the song and lyrics. I saw him going around the stadium it's a nice gesture for the fans to be near them.

It's been a good show and then Haru shouted "it's my song dad"she say and I heard her voice on the screen his song is all about Haru and D he really love them and then I got this text from my bodyguard back in Korea

To jiyong:
We need to talk when you got back.

That's all he says is it about what I want to know?. The concert ended and we all went down to greet Jin and there in the room his laying on the couch with his head on D's lap and Haru went straight to his chest "uncle your so good"she say "did you like your song?"he ask they look good as a family if I may say D stands up and talk to the crew "are we gonna go to Disney land uncle?"Haru ask "yes princess the day after tomorrow"he said "can dad come?"she ask him and he look at me "sure princess"and he smiled at me and D is tapping my shoulder "are you ok going home with Haru?"she ask me "are you staying?"I ask her "yup some work needs to be done,I'll be home soon the crew is going to eat before going home"she said.

Dinner...
We went to this restaurant with the crew and Haru is being such a good girl "until when will you stay here GD?"Xin ask me I look at Haru "until she's here I guess"I reply to him. We did go home and Haru is sleeping I went around the house and saw some pictures of them it's D while pregnant she's still pretty even if she's pregnant I saw the date on the picture it's a few months after we meet in Seoul.

Friends...
The guys greeted Jin but Haru already went home "where's Haru?"Shaun ask "she went home with her dad it's late"I said and he looks at me "oh the dad,he's here?"he said and look at Jin laying on the couch resting and we went outside the dressing room Ryo and Taka are there too "are we gonna drink tonight?"Taka ask us "I'm not sure jin already pass out"I said "what are you doing to him"Shaun said "do you think I want this to happen?"I said back I know how Jin loves us but I don't feel the same towards him,I love him as a friend that's all I can give him.

I went home and I saw Jiyong at the balcony lights his cigarette and I went outside with my iqos and beer  "you smoke?"he ask me "occasionally,when I'm tired"I said "it's a good show"he said to me "and all the songs are for you"he added his song all made for me "not all I mean Haru has one too"and I smiled I know he wants to ask me something about me and Jin "he likes you a lot"and look at me while drinking his beer "he's been with me even before Haru had been born"I said.

The day we went to Disney land Haru, Jin, Jiyong and me what will happen today? Haru really enjoy herself with Jiyong and Jin they went on some rides and I'm the one who feel out of place. Haru takes a lot of picture of us she has a new camera from Ryo and when I take Haru to the comfort room I saw Jin and Jiyong talking well it's been a good day thank God we wait until the fireworks and Haru is really happy I hold her hand and she hold Jiyong's hand and I hold Jin's hand kinda awkward but Jin is family.

We drop Jin at his hotel "I see you in Fukuoka"I said to him "ok, take care you"he kiss my head and Haru's too and give Jiyong a handshake "take care of them man"he said to Jiyong "I will"he answered. We arrive home and Haru is already asleep at the car Jiyong carried her and put her in bed I make some coffee for us and went to the balcony "tired?"I ask him "no! Not a bit hahah"I smiled "I'll be back in Seoul the day after tomorrow"he said "did you tell Haru?"I ask him "not yet"and he smiled "it's fine I will tell her,we will back there after Jin's concert in Tokyo"I said to him "are gonna spend Christmas in Seoul?"he look at me "I guess Haru wants to celebrate with the crew for the longest time,but now I think she want to celebrate with you"I said.

"About Jin"he said now his asking "what about him?"I said and his looking at me like he wants to ask something "we're not in a relationship if that's what you want to ask me"and he just smiled "but the way you two with each other"I look at him "his my soulmate,Haru and I was his lucky charm"I told him his confused I see "his has a breakdown when he leave japan and his group and when I give birth to Haru his career just boom in the US just like that"and he just nodded "I don't want to confuse Haru about her father"I said to him "I really want to know about him"he said in a serious look how am I supposed to tell him anything about Haru's father "I'm thinking if I'm his real father"and my eyes went wide open he's thinking being Haru's real father and then Haru wakes up "mom I can't sleep will you and dad sleep with me"saved by the bell Jiyong carried Haru and we lay in bed with Haru in the middle and Haru holds our hands Jiyong kiss her and I kiss her too "dad don't you want to kiss mom goodnight?"Haru said and we look at each other and Jiyong leaned on me and kiss my forehead "go to sleep baby"I said to her "I love you both I'm so happy"she said and close her eyes I never see Haru very happy like this.