3

I went to say goodbye to Haru "be good to auntie I'll be home soon"I said to her "I'm gonna be fine mom go enjoy with dad"she said she talks like she's an adult "she's very smart madam"her baby sitter said "I don't know where she get that"and smiled. Someone knocks on the door and when I open it it's Jiyong and he is just looking at me "shall we go?"I ask him "Jiyong?"I added "your so pretty" I just smiled and walk out the house, we're in the elevator just the two of us and now where in the parking lot "are we using yours?or mine?"I ask him "we should take yours I drive"he said and we drove to yoon's party and we're in the parking lot and he see someone he looks at them for quite a while "is there a problem?"I ask him "D can I ask you a favor?"and I look at him "sure"I said "can we pretend to be in a relationship?"I'm shock when he said that "why?"he's looking toward someone a girl with a man in her arms I know her I meet her she's a model too like me "you know her?"I ask "yeah she's my ex,and I don't want to look like a loser in front of her"he said I understand him his famous and being drag into something like what I heard is really painful "let's go babe what are you waiting for?"I said to him and he just look at me.

We went inside the bar and the crew is there and they are shocked that I'm with Jiyong but the looks at Jiyong's face the crew knows what is going on then we saw her and his new boyfriend. We where sitting and Jiyong is all over me whispering,caressing my thighs and smelling my hair and then they come by with Yoon "hi D long time no see"she said to me and greet me with a kiss on the cheek we've been friends for sometime now when we work together in one of the ads "how are you?yeah it's been a long time"I said "so your with GD?"she ask me "you can say that, and your with Yamada?"I ask her "how's Jin by the way?" She ask about Jin she knows I'm close with him "he's on tour now did you watch his concert?"I ask her "I think I will watch in Tokyo,will I see you there?"she ask "maybe if I'm not busy"and then her boyfriend insists to go around the bar "I see you soon D"she said "you too Nana" I said back and she nodded to Jiyong and I sit again and grab my drink "are we done now?"I ask him "no?"he grab me and we walk towards the dance floor and the crew are there too, we did bump and grind with each other and enjoy ourselves until morning when was the last time I did go out damn I'm drunk.
He drive and we went home together we're in the elevator just the two of us and suddenly he touch me and went to kiss me when was the last time I was kissed like this by a guy,it's like the first time we kiss 5yrs ago we went straight to his unit and when he open the door he grab me and carry me to the bedroom,he undressed me in just a blink I can't I can't do this not with him again he already took my virginity he kiss me like he want to eat me alive caressing every part of my body it makes me hot even more it's been five yrs since the last time we had sex "your so beautiful"he said "I had a daughter Jiyong"I said the hell I said that "I know and I'm his dad remember"he said "yes you"I reply did I just say that did he hears it? Fuck when I'm drunk I should shut my self he kiss my neck down to my breast sucking one of it and caressing the other one damn sex with him is so good I kiss him back like our tongue is battling agains each other,I feel something hard down there that wants to enter me he pointed his manhood on my pussy fuck I'm so wet right now he entered me slow while kissing me and I moaned,I moaned in his ear his dick feels so good I hold the mattress while he entered me deep,deep and fast I moaned "it's like the first time"he whispered and I remembered the first time we meet just like this sex after the party 5 yrs ago and he doesn't forget it after all this years. I'm caressing his hair and back "cum to me babe"he said he entered fast and in that 3 stroke I cum damn it feels good he never stop he flip me and entered me from behind he knows the spot and his hitting it in all the right ways I hear him moaned while he entered me he leaned towards me and whisper "I miss you"did I hear it right? He missed me "I miss you too"shit! What did I just say? Liquor and me shit I shut my mouth before I say something stupid and then he entered me deep and we cum at the same time I closed my eyes and he kissed my head and we went to sleep.

I feel my phone buzzing someone is calling I grab my phone and it's Haru's baby sitter asking what time I'm going home and I say I'll be there in a sec and hang up where am I? What did happen last night? I feel my body I don't have any clothes on and when I saw who's with me it's Jiyong and his naked fuck what happen? I get my things and dressed myself outside the room and I went straight to our unit. It's 4 am and the baby sitter Yoon hire is just for midnight I say sorry to her for all the trouble but she's so sweet and wants to baby sit Haru again, when she's gone I lay myself on the sofa and slept there. The next morning I heard Haru waking me up "mom?wake up take a shower dad's here"she said "huh? Are you hunger?"I ask her "mom! Dad's here take a shower"she said I jump out the sofa when I heard she says Dad "what are you doing here? It's"I look at the clock "11 in the morning" i slept that long? I went to our room and take a cold shower ahhh hang over i hate it I did smell awful from last night last night what did happen last night? I woke up next to jiyong naked I prepare myself and went outside to eat with them "how's your date dad?"Haru ask Jiyong "it was a good night baby mom and I really enjoy it"he said and look at me with a hint of smile in his lips "you should date me too dad"Haru said and Jiyong laugh "where do my princess want to go?"he ask her "amusement park dad"she said "go get dressed we're going there"and Haru jumps out her chair and went to her room "Jiyong" I said to him "it's fine don't think too much"he said "your G dragon I don't want Haru to be in the tabloids the next morning"I said to him "yes I'm G dragon but in Haru's eyes I'm just her dad,don't worry I will disguise so no one will notice me"he said and smiled at me.