7

Jin's last concert in Tokyo I want to surprise him so I perform with the girls one of my favorite song of his SLOW I know some of his fans knows me as his closed friends we've been in some entertainment show in japan and post some in magazines. We're the Denial Couple of Japan we always deny our relationship in some pictures we look like lovers but we say we're just closed friends cause that's really what we are right now. We had an after party after the concert and we really enjoy ourself "so next year are you going to be with us?"Ryo ask me "of course I'm in even if my salary is just half of yours"I said and they laugh at me "are you going back to Korea?"Taka ask me too "I just get Haru and be back here my parents are going to be here"I said I enjoy the party I never knew that something is happening back in Seoul I forgot to call Haru because I'm so busy.

Seoul...

I can't stay still Haru is missing and I can't call D because I don't want her to think I'm a irresponsible dad. "Where did you leave him?"dad ask me "I just went to the bathroom and when I got out she's gone"I said to him we've been looking around the mall and then dad said we need to check the cctv of the mall and we went to the security to check it and then I see Haru with a girl going out the mall "will you zoom in the video"I ask the security and then "is that Kiko?"Dami said that woman took away Haru I try to call her but her cell is off we did report it to the police.

Japan...

My phone ring and it's Haru I answered it and I hear Haru crying I went outside the bar because the music is really loud "hi baby" she's crying "mom,please come pick me up"she said and I got hysterical "where are you?where's your dad?"I'm shouting "I'm in a convenient store a girl bring me her, the girl at dad's house last night" and she cry and cry What will I do I'm here and she's there "don't cry baby,don't hang up ok I will call your dad"I said to her I go back to the bar and get my other phone and call Jiyong "hello" and then I yelled "hello?hello? Haru's is crying she's missing and you didn't call me!"I said to him "where is she?did she call you?" "Yes she's in a convenient store I don't now where" and then I put Haru on speakerphone "Haru where are you?what's the name of the store?is there someone I can take too?"I said to her she's smart she can handle it and I heard she's to talking to someone and then I female voice answered "hello?"she said "hi I'm her mother can you tell me exactly where she is?"and then she tell me the address and I know Jiyong heard it too "can you accompany her for a moment?her dad will pick her up, give her some food if she's hungry thank you so much"I said to the lady and Haru is back on the phone "don't cry baby dad's on his way ok don't be scared"I said "I'm not scared mom I'm hungry and I don't have any money"I'm having a heart attack because of her crying I thought she's scared "don't turn off the phone until dad arrives ok baby?" "Ok mom the lady give me food I'm happy now"she said and then I talk to jiyong on the other phone "go to Haru now I'm coming back I take the next flight"I said to him and he's just in silent and I heard him sniffing "go!"and I ended the call.

I went back and ask Ryo to take me to the airport and Jin wanted to come with me "stay I will be back your tired already"and I kiss him goodbye and we went to the airport I want to cry I really want to cry but not in front of Ryo.
Before I went to my flight Haru is with Jiyong and there back at his parents house "she's already sleeping"he said "I'm sorry"he added "let's talk when I landed"and ended the call.

Seoul...

Manager Taehe pick me up at the airport and I'm in silence I want to see Haru "are you ok D?"he ask me and I just nodded "about what happen with Haru"he said and I look at him "we're searching for her"he said the woman who got Haru that day "who is she?and why she wants Haru?"I ask him "Jiyong should be the one to tell you"he said don't bother my dad's people is searching for her already. We went straight to Jiyong's house and Haru is already sleeping his mom and Dami is talking to me about what happen and then they say goodbye they leave me and Jiyong alone.

"I know already"he said and I look at him "I know Haru's my daughter"he added how did he know? He handed me an envelope it's a DNA test result of Haru and him "you did know and you let someone take away Haru?" I said to him kinda shouting at him because I'm mad, "I'm taking her back to japan tomorrow"I said to him and I stand up and he grab my hand "I'm his father I have the right to be with her"he said and I faced him "Haru did see a naked woman in your house Jiyong!" I told him "and that woman try to kidnap Haru"and I let go of his hold "I will not allow Haru to grow up seeing you with all this woman"I said "so be with me"he said and my eyes open wide "what did you say?" "Be with me?you and Haru is my family now" he said "Haru's your daughter yes! But it doesn't mean we need to be in a relationship"I said to him "why?cause you like jin? You love him?but Haru only wants me to be his dad"he said he's pushing me to my limits I'm mad and tired "let's talk tomorrow I'm tired" and he grab me again and kiss me kissing me isn't the right move "stop it Jiyong" I said "I love you even without Haru I love you"he said "the first time we meet the first time we make love I never forget it" and my eyes went wide open his saying this after what happen to Haru I was going inside the room when he grab me and pinned me to the wall and kiss me holding both of my hands the way he kiss me it makes me weak on my knees I can't! I'm mad at him I want to beat him and that woman! "Stop it Jiyong it will not solve anything"I said and I went insides Haru's room.

Sex is not the answer for everything what is he thinking. The next morning I run Every time I'm mad I run,I run in anger.

Jiyong's house...

I woke up and Haru is watching tv "where's your mom?" I ask her "she went out for a run dad"she said and she faced me while on the couch "she's mad at you?"she said and I'm surprised "mad at me?"I said to her and I get some water on the fridge "mom always run when she's mad and now she run again so she's mad at you dad"she said how clever my daughter is... "when was the last time she run?"I ask her "hmmm,when grandpa wants her to marry uncle Jin"she said and my eyes went wide "what did she say?did she say yes?"I ask her immediately "she said no dad don't panic"she said and smiled. Then someone buzz at the door I thought it's her "your back?"and it's Kiko she's here the hell is she doing here Haru runs towards me and hide behind my back "what are you doing here?"I ask her "checking up on you babe?"she said and walks towards us and then she was grab by D I didn't hear her going in "don't you come near my daughter"she said to her "let go of me you bitch"she said to D and I saw her eyes death glare to Kiko and then she slap her,D slap Kiko "what the hell?"Kiko said to her holding her cheek "that's for taking my daughter"D said and then she slap her again "and that's for calling me a bitch"she said to Kiko "I will be back" and walk towards the door and D grab her wrist and whisper to Kiko I did hear it "try to comeback and I will do to you what I did to your cat"and I saw kiko's eyes went wide open what did she do to her cat? And Kiko run outside the door. Haru runs towards D and they embrace each other "grab your things honey we're going home"she said and Haru went inside the room i forgot she's wearing a tight leggings and a sports bra and she's all sweaty damn she's so sexy "are you leaving tonight?"I ask her she just nodded "Haru yah let's go"she said "please D stay!"I said and she just look at me and Haru look at us "are we leaving dad?"she ask D "grandpa and grandma is waiting for us back in japan"D said to her and Haru is about to cry "it's just for a few days honey we will be back D said to her "I'm coming with you"I said and Haru jump hug and and I feel D staring at me "your not"she said to me "I need to meet your parents I'm Haru's father"I said to her "not now Jiyong"she said back and they both leave.