Chapter Fourteen: Rylo

I decided that I would go with dad. Though I didn't want to choose at all. I guessed it would be cool to see all the lava and stuff. Dad told me about the royal family, and how the only one left is the queen. He also said we might be questioned, so he prepared me with what I should do and say. The goal was to convince the queen to let us borrow something called the Inferno Blade. No clue what that was, but it's something important.

Dad grabbed the Pheonix Crystal and patted my shoulder. He rested his hand on my shoulder and squeezed the crystal. Then, it was like I was in pure red. Like on Minecraft when you fall in lava and that's all you see. It lasted for a while, then I could actually see. We were in a house with granite walls, ceiling, floor, basically the whole house was made of that rock.

Dad looked around as if it was a cave full of diamonds. At last, he spoke.

"It's been too long."

"Was this your house?" I asked.

"Yes, yes it was. Now let's get back to work."

He guided me to the door and opened it. I gasped at what I saw. Lava. So much lava. There were crystals hanging from the ceiling and a bunch more granite houses. I looked over to my right and saw an obsidian castle. Man it was huge. Dad led me down the street towards the castle.

"Let's make this quick," He said as he sped up.

I had to jog to stay next to him. When we got to the entrance of the castle, a pair of guards stopped us. Dad told them we were here to speak with the queen. They told us to leave. Apparently there was some reunion going on in there, and the queen didn't want to be disturbed. Dad told the guards it was urgent, so one went inside to ask the queen if we could come in. When he got back, he told us we could come in.