chapter 4: new beginning

The clock on the image does not mean anything but thats what he looks like to most people but I don't own the images as most I have but some I do edit like the one previously but anyway enjoy

It was that day of the entrance exams and he was walking with kurama on his shoulder as usual and he was thinking ' uhh so many people' but while he was walking he tripped but used his tails to catch himself leaving a comfused girl with brown hair and pink dots on her cheeks. Of course before anything he had told kurama to go in him for the test, the present mic says "ALL RIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THE EXAMS U FEEL" causing izuku to cring and rather than paying attention he took a nap leaving a aggervated look on mic "ANY WAY FIRST YOU'LL BE DOING THE WRITING PORTION OF THE EXAMS AND THEN TO THE PHYSICAL PORTION, AS U SEE IN THE PAMFLIP YOU NEED 33 POINTS TOO PASS AND TO GET THESE POINTS YOU NEED TO DESTROY ROBOT WHICH GOES FROM 1 POINT TO 3 AS YOU CA~" then was cut off by   someone with blue hair guy with glasses with his hand moving like a robot and said "exuse me sir mic u said there were only up to 3 points but there are 4 robots shown it the pamflip and~" then izuku stood up with kurama eyes with sharingan and said with his kurama voice "if you shut the fuck up and waited for the damm lecture to be finished  u would had known what it was now sit ur ass back down and let me sleep goddammit" then scaring every one except one, jirou was there starting at him and questioned ' did he even try to hide he was sleeping.'

after the writen test they finished the writing portion he send out kurama in his walking for getting ready as he uses 3 tails and sharingan and said under his breath "this is for u shisui" that he flashed through all the robots using fire ball justu for the 1 pointers, rasangan for the 2 pointers, and chidori for the 3 pointers once he had 160 points which was more than all might, this left everyone to be awe struck as they saw him sleeping in the roof after 15 minutes.

To the teachers

Nemuri looked at tree he screen were izuku was and looked aggervated and said "IZUKU" with a fist on her hand and the other teachers were amazed and seeing he wasn't at his full power then they heard the principle say "well let see some fun" as he pushed a red button

Back to the exam

Izuku was laying down sleeping till he felt a rumble from the ground and saw a huge robot and was the zero pointer and saw every one flee except he noticed a brown haired girl stuck in a rock being helped but jirou to get it out then he jumped and said "KIRIN" and a giant lightning dragon appears destroying the robot, "TIMES UP" Mic said. " are u alright,  here let me help" as he took the giant rock off her and she said "thank u both for helping me" then recovery girl healed the brown haired girl and turn yo izuku "do u want me to heal u" "no thank you ill be perfectly fine" the he turned and tried to catch up with jirou but was too late then thought 'damm hopefully I see her again' the he heard smirking he looks down and sees kurama "AND WERE THE HELL WERE U I WENT TO THE TEST AND U WERE GONE" izuku yelled "well I knew u had it so I took a nap somewhere on the roof" "I swear and ur the strongest beast ever to rome the earth" izuku said "Hey respect ur elders u little prick" "stupid fox" "ass bush" "unless beast" "broccoli head", as they go back and forth they suddenly get hit in the head and saw Nemuri and said "o heyyy Nemuri/oneesan beautiful weather were having" scared as she said "DID U REALLY BOTH HAVE TO SLEEP DURING THE DAMM EXAM AND U DID U ASK FOR HER NUMBER YET" then izuku blushed a little but not that visible and said "and what it to u u old ha~" as he said that she gave him a death glare and headed home

Imma skip the letter and junk imma go when he opens the door to class 1-A

He opens the door with kurama on his shoulder this time and as soon they open they see the blue haired guy with glasses yelling at a blonde guy and said "GET UR FEET OFF SCHOOL PROPERTY" then he turned to izuku and said "hello there sir I do apologize for my rudeness at the exams as well as u seeing the meaning of the 0 pointer knowing u gain nothing but saw no reason to help i tenya lida hope that we would be good friends along the way" "YEA THAT WAS SO COOL WITH THAT LIGHTING DRAGON o and I'm ochako uraraka I wish we could be friends" "yea it cool but I dont intend to make any friends here and I'm here to get stronger to protect others isn't that right uncle" "I swear kid ur ruining my fun, as he said if ur here to just make friends you can just leave, what I got here is ur gym clothes go to the locker room and put them on and meet outside" than uraraka asked " dont we have orientation" "yes but its his class so he can do whatever he can see fit as well as expell anyone he doesn't see fit to be a hero" izuku said "I swear kid stop stealing my thunder and hey kurama how u been" aizawa said "good good got good news he finally has a cru~" ~cough cough~ lida than asked "do u guys happen to know each other?" "Yes its a story for u guys to ask but rn get changed"

In the boys locker room

"Hey there I'm Eijiro Kirishima nice to meet u bro" izuku just stayed silent then he took off his shirt but left on his white under shirt and put on his gym uniform. "Not the people type huh" they all said.

Outside

"Ok so bokugo what is ur furthest throw with a ball" aizawa askes "i don't know probably 75 yards" he stated " well throw this ball but also add ir quirk" as he throws it hey yells "DIE" and it shows 1350 yards "well i hope now u see that were doing obstacles as well as using ur quirk to ur full potential" now let's skip to izuku's turn for the obstacles and he mad first place in all except side sprints due to minetas quirk then I came down to the throw and before he threw it Aizawa said "only use your power" than he nodded leaveing everyone comfused then he threw the ball leaving a crater and it also said infinity and aizawa said "still holding back huh" leaving everyone awe struck on what they heard and then aizawa said " well class dismissed" then uraraka said " but didn't u say last would be expelled?" "No I was just kidding so that u would be at ur very best" which made mineta cry of joy.

Once they dressed they went back to continue class next they had all might "IM WALKING IN LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" everyone looked at amazement except 1 and u can guess who he was sleeping with kurama on top his head sleeping as well. "Well young ones get ur hero suits that u had submitted and go to beta b for our assignment, as Allright left jirou woke up izuku "hey wake up" as he rubbed his eyes he sees jirou "hey its u" "yep its me now wake up we got to get our hero costumes" before he got up he was asked a question by half white and red haired kid "what did aizawa said when he said ur power" this mad izuku angry but tried to relax and this made kurama awaken and go back in izuku and izukus response was "it doesn't concern anyone now lets get back to training" this left a worried jirou which she tried to catch up to ask him "hey u ok man u didn't seem to happy about that?" "Hm not really ill talk to u about it after but u got to promise me u won't say anything ok" izuku asked "yea of course dummy the least I can do for saving my life" then she smiled which made izuku smile for the first time in forever.

Once they get there hero costumes izuku comes out last wearing this

The sword had belong to shisui before

"WOH KAYAMA SO MANLY" Kirishima said "WELL YOUNG ONES TO DAY WE WILL BE HERO VS VILLAINS, YOU WILL HAVE TO SAFELY AQUIRE THE BOMB OR WOULD HAVE TO CAPTURE ON OF THE OTHER BY A CAPTURE TAKE OR IF 1 IS KNOCKED OUT, WITH THAT SAID GRAB A BALL TO SEE WHO UR AGINST

Villan: momo Yaoyorozu and mineta minoru Vs Hero: Denki kaminara and ochako uraraka

Villan:Mina Ashido and Yuga Aoyama VS Hero:Kiji Koda and Rikido Sato

Villan:Fumikage Tokoyami and Tsuyu Asui VS Hero:Eijiro Kirishima and Hanta Sero

Villan: Tenya Iida and Katsuki Bakugo Vs Hero: Izuku Kayama and kyoka jirou

Villan:Mashirao Oijro and Toru Hagakure Vs Hero: Mezo Shoji and Shoto Todoroki

Till next episode hoped u enjoyed ik i left lot of suspension but stay tuned ill post the rest later today and comment if I should put kurama more