chapter 14: hero exams

Hey guys sorry for being late but im back and hope u like it, I might edit it again after I read it again but enjoy. Ps listen to the song above if u want it awesome.

After eating ramen

"Hey kyo" "yea greeny" "I love you you know that, idk what i would be worth out you truly" "ik" which leaves izuku pouting making jirou to giggle "i love u to u big oof." As they walk kurama says something 'hey brat' 'finally up u old fox' 'yea yea shut up for a second' 'what?' 'There's something about princess over there' izuku was worried and looked at her, she just gave a smile

Both kurama and izuku say 'god this woman too cute' , 'as I was saying I sense something in her and I've been sensing that her Chakra stream aren't close like most people' 'so u noticed that too, but yea we'll worry about that later, rn I just wan...

Both kurama and izuku say 'god this woman too cute' , 'as I was saying I sense something in her and I've been sensing that her Chakra stream aren't close like most people' 'so u noticed that too, but yea we'll worry about that later, rn I just want to be with my love'

Next day

"All right listen up u got a week to train and study for the exams, those who pass gets to go to summer camp those who fail stay, got that" "YES SIR" everyone said to mr aizawa as he leaves.

Stop at 1:17

Jirou got to izuku after and says "sorry I kinda really need to pass and sin~" "I get it kyo study hard ok" "yay ur the best" she says while hugging him "ik now let me breathe!!" She then let go "sorry" " it's ok, also I wanted to put in some training for me anyway im trying to do something that will blow everyone's mind" "I bet it will izu" the the bell rang signaling for lunch.

Time skip after school izuku's pov

Hmm I really don't think it just robots I mean it UA were talking about what do u think kurama 'i agree i think we should work on those moves of urs lests start with the Kunis' u already know.

Done now that the Kunis are done what do I call the technic hmmmmmm o I got it flying ryuuji. Wait if I can use the Kunis i made like that can I do that with dads sword, THAT IT IM A GENIUS. He then makes a shadow clown, hey me "hey me whats up?" Nothing i just really need to try this new technique and uk. . . "MAN Y DO I HAVE TO BE THE DUMMY" bc ur a clone "o yea right the go ahead "

Ignore the rennegan YESS I DID IT!!! now time for the final move but I need to visit somewhere first.