chapter 6:USJ attack

I just want to give a huge shout out to Kishokuhhh and KatieEmala2 they were the onse who gave me an idea on what to put in this chapter and something I would add later on but enjoy😁✌

When they go to 4th period

"All right class get to ur seats" aizawa said which everyone sat down, "ok tomorrow we will be going to the USJ so we can practice on rescue missions based on real word situations, with that said and done u may leave to go home now, class dismissed" they went home everyone took the train home all but izuku he chose that he could train a little so he went to his spot in the forest which was a waterfall like creek and meditated on the water for an hour just to find inner peace which helps so ge controls his anger.

Next morning

He wakes up to the nagging sound of Nemuri to get up and to eat a go breakfast for the usj training. He ate and after he noticed something, her older sister that he's known since he was saved and tooken in was on her phone smiling, she never smiled on the phone, or even used her phone for that matter "When do I meet him oneesan" izuku said in a smirked look "w-what are u talking abo~" izuku that gave her a look that he wasn't buying it then she sighed and said "ok ok u win it's a~" "yea yea ik who it is oneesan i kind of figured for a while, aizawa is on his phone and does the same uk" he said laughing " wha then y ask u damm idiot" "because its fun to mess with u, but don't tell him yet I need to talk with him later" he said as he smirked "o no dont scare him off otouto" " yea yea I won't im leaving now oneesan" he then closed the door and started to walk to school 'were ganna scare the shit out of him aren't we kid' kurama said in his mind 'yep' 'hehe finally I figured those two would go out some points'

Once he got to UA aizawa told everyone to head out to the bus, once everyone got in the bus except aizawa and izuku, izuku said "hey aizawa can we talk" "sure what is it" aizawa said thinking 'don't tell me he~' "ik what ur thinking yes ik I'm just her to say~" then izuku switched to his kurama voice "if u even hurt my sister, make her cry, break her heart, or even think of dating her just for her body ill make u regret u were born" aizawa was scared, then izuku switched back and said "ok good talk lets get in the bus". Aizawa sighed 'well at least we don't have to keep it secret no more he though.

They all sat down but since izuku was last he couldn't find a seat, apparently they miss counted or something but then he also noticed jirou couldn't find a seat either, izuku thought 'hehe hey kurama u hear me' 'yea kid what's up' 'mind coming out for me and jirou to sit on u in the floor?' 'Normally I would say no but if its jirou then y not, but u owe me 2 bowls of Ramen' he then poofed to his medium for which everyone was left confused as they saw them walking to the back, "hey jirou kurama said u can sit on him on the floor so we have a seat" izuku said which left everyone to say "NO FAIR" Jirou just blushed and sat next to izuku and on kurama and said "thank u kurama" which kurama said "sure kid" not even five minutes izuku fell asleep on jirou's sholder while kurama wrapped his tails around them as he soon fell asleep. Everyone didn't notice at all as they all were talking about other things so jirou relaxed and fell asleep on izuku too.

As they got close to the USJ kurama woke jirou and said "hey kid i recommend to get up really quick" she then stood up a little wabaly bc the bus was still moving the kurama just poofed to his mini size which made izuku fall back and hit his head on the back wall "OW GOD DAMMIT KURAMA Y U HAVE TO THAT I HAD A GOOD DREAM" "well bc were here Kaya" jiro said "kaya?" Jirou blushed "umm yea shorted ur last name Kayama, kaya uk" this just made him smile. "Were here boys get out and let the girls change in the bis first then boy when the girls are done switch" they did as told except 1 person, izuku, he didn't want to wait so he just changed outside but this left everyone to ask one question to themselves except aizawa because he figured why but they questioned 'why isn't he taking off that shirt?'. Once everyone got ready they headed in the building.