II. Lydia

A/N: Sorry guys I went to catch up on my story line, and I noticed a chapter didn't post! I'm so sorry! No wonder you all were begging for another chapter! It's to late to change it, so just go with me on this story.

•••

We landed on a rooftop somewhere in New York, I presume anyway. "So where are we?" The stallion didn't reply. "Right. I can't speak to horses."

"Haha! Goode one Paul! Haha, see what I did there?" I look over the ledge and see Percy. Percy talking and walking into the apartment complex with his mother and Paul.

"Yes. Yes I do." Paul cheeky smiled and patted Percy on the back as he enter through the main door.

"Thank you Blackjack." I thank the Pegasus as I go to the stairs to see the Jackson's.

•••

I knock on the door. "I'm comin. I'm comin." Says someone from behind the door. "Lydia?" Percy asks, confused out of his mind. "What are you doing here? Why aren't you in California?"

"I want to see Stiles." I say confidently.

"He doesn't want to see you, I'm pretty sure. You didn't even say goodbye to him."

"I thought you all were coming back shortly."

"We were going to, but then my step-dad Paul got me back into my high school here. Along with Annabeth, Stiles, and a few others."

"I want to speak to him."

"Sorry banshee." He pauses. "I can give you a place to stay for a night."

"Thanks, Perce." I say and follow behind him into his apartment.

"Whose this young lady? I thought you and Annabeth were getting along just greatly." The same guy Percy was talking to earlier says from the couch.

"We are. This is Lydia. She's from Beacon Hills. She's something to Stiles. I'm not sure. Anyways, is it okay she stays here for a night until she can get back to California."

"It's okay with me, but check with your mother." Paul says.

"Check what with your mother?" Sally says entering the room with a plate of blue cookies.

"Is it cool a friend stays here tonight? Or until she gets back to California?"

"Sure."