III. Nico

When I managed to get out of the "hospital", I needed to find a way to get to Beacon Hills, California. Dad had sent me a message that I would want to meet someone over there. He also told me she had a certain scent because she was "special" or something.

I walked out to the woods where my sunshine wouldn't find me. Well he could probably find me if he looked hard enough, but he's busy Soo....
*input high pitched whistle*
Out jumped Percy's dog Mrs. O'leary. "Hey girl. How ya doin?" I petted her. "Can you do me a favor and take me to Beacon Hills California?" She barked, telling me she could.

I hopped on her back and she jumped into a shadow.

We popped up just behind a couple.

"Have you seen Lydia?" The girl asked.

"No. Why?" The boy asked.

"I've got Mr. Bolfis's number she wanted." The girl said flailing a piece of paper in the air.

I zipped by and snatched it out of her hands.

"Hey, give it back!" She chased me. I quickly dialed the number on the phone I also stole from her.

It starts ringing. "Hello?"

"Paul?"

"Who is this?"

"It's Nico. Is there a girl by the name of Lydia there?"

"Oh hey kid! And uh yes! Why?"

"I think she's the one I'm looking for!"

"Oh. Uh, sorry to tell you this but I do believe she is quite smitten by this 'Stiles'."

"That is not what I meant Paul. Not at all. Wait! You do know I have a boyfriend, right?"

"Boyfriend? Oh. Ohhh...."

"Yeah. Anyways I'll b-" the girl I stole the phone from had finally caught up with me. "Hey! I was using that!"

"My phone?"

"Yes. Does it look like I have one?"

"Why did you need my phone?"

"Look, girl-"

"Kira."

"Look, Kira. I'm looking for a girl named Lydia. I think she might be my sister. And I over heard you mention her name and well here we are."

"Oh. Lydia has a brother?"

"Half-brother."

"Okay. Well, sorry I don't know where she is-" this time I cut her off.

"That's okay, I do. She is back in New York staying with my cousin, Percy."

"Wait! Percy's your cousin?"

"Yeah, soooo bye!" I shadow travel back to New York. Wooh! That took a lot of energy.

A/N: hey guys! Sorry if this chapter feels really rushed but I don't feel so good. Right now I am feeling like giving this story up for adoption. If you don't know what that means, it means you can continue the story from your account. Though I'm not for sure sure I want to, like I said, I don't feel good. I'll decide when I feel better. But if you are interested in adopting it. PM me or comment below!

Xoxo B