◆Olaf◆

Raelynn 's Pov•
"Daddy, why'd you leave us? Mommy wouldn't have to work all the time. But noooo. You took that from us. You stole our Happiness." I said. "The only happy things we have is Olaf, Frozen, Power Puff Girls, Nanni Blaire, and Nanni Kameron."
"Ha-ha, Shush honey. Go play." Mommy said. I looked at Mommy. I felt like I was being picked up. Nanni Blaire... Should've known. I looked at Taelynn and Kaelynn. I, finally, looked at Daddy. "Raelynn Ella Samson. I said 'Go Play' so Go play and let the adults talk." Mommy said sternly.
"Okay mommy." I said. I hopped out of Nanni Blaire's arms and walked over to Tae and Kae.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kameron's Pov
I was inside texting when my bestfriend sent me this:
'Got a problem with me? Solve it. Think I'm trippin'? Tie my shoe. Can't stand me? Sit down. Can't face me? Turn around. Love me? Great! Hate me? Even Better! Think I'm ugly? Don't look at me. Don't like my style? Don't like yours. Don't know me? Don't judge me. cαℓℓιηg мє FAKE ωση'т мαкє уσυ REAL, cαℓℓιηg мє STUPID ωση'т мαкє уσυ SMART, cαℓℓιηg мє WEAK ωση'т мαкє уσυ STRONG, cαℓℓιηg мє UGLY ωση'т мαкє уσυ PRETTY, cαℓℓιηg мє MEAN ωση'т мαкє уσυ NICE, cαℓℓιηg мє WEIRD ωση'т мαкє уσυ COOL, cαℓℓιηg мє USELESS ωση'т мαкє уσυ PERFECT, cαℓℓιηg мє POOR ωση'т мαкє уσυ RICH, cαℓℓιηg мє LAZY ωση'т мαкє уσυ ACTIVE Do not be racist. One day the fallen will rise and the risen will fall...'
I giggled as I read some of it. I wonder what the girls are doing. I wanna watch Frozen.
"Taelynn, Kaelynn, Raelynn! Wanna come watch Frozen with me?" I yelled. I waited for their replies, but they never came. "Oh my god! What happens if they got kidnapped or worse murdered!" I screamed at the thought of no girls. I started to cry. I heard a door open then close and I looked up to see Blaire with the girls. "Oh, hey girls! Wanna watch Frozen with me? If mommy lets we can call your friends, Breelynn, Jayslen, and Kaylie. We can throw a slumber party!" I giggled as the girls nodded their heads frequently. "Okay let's go ask mommy!" I picked up Taelynn, Raelynn, and Kaelynn. We went to the kitchen.
"MOMMY!!!! Can we call Breelynn, Jayslen, and Kaylie?! Nanni Kameron said that we had to ask if they could come over and throw a slumber party with us!" Kaelynn yelled, asking her.
"Yes sweetie, your Nanni Kameron can call Breelynn, Jayslen, and Kaylie! Yes they can come over and throw a slumber party with you!" Nevaeh answered Kaelynn.
"Thank you mommy." Kaelynn told her. Kaelynn grabbed Nevaeh's phone and gave it to me.
"Thank you, Kae." I told her as I took the phone from her. I entered Nevaeh's passcode, and went to her contacts, searching for Breelynn' mom.
I dialed the number, waiting silently for the lady to answer the phone. "Hello?" I greeted as I heard someone answer the phone.
"Oh hello Kameron! How are the girls? Breelynn hasn't stopped talking about them since their last play date!" Breelynn's mom answered the phone.
"Hey Chrystyna! The girls and I wanted to know if Breelynn could come over and help us throw a slumber party?" I asked Chrystyna politely knowing she loves having people talk to her in a proper way.
"Of course, my dear, Jayslen will be there correct? If Jayslen will be there then Breelynn has to go. I wouldn't want her to be left out would we?"
"Yes ma'am she will be there, and no we wouldn't want her left out. I'll pick her up at lets say... 5:30?" I asked
"That's perfect, my dear. See you tonight."
"Yes ma'am. See you tonight." I answered hanging up. I looked over at the girls. "Ya'll owe me so much!" I told them. I grabbed the phone and dialed Jayslen's mom's number. After the third ring she answered.
"Hello?" Penny, Jayslen's mom answered.
"Hello Penny! It's Kameron! The girls and I wanted to know if Jayslen could come over and help us throw a slumber party? Breelynn will be there." I informed Penny, knowing that if I informed her that Breelynn was gonna be there she would say yes.
"Why yes, of course! If you don't mind that I ask if you can pick her up around, lets say...5:45? That would be great!"
"Of course! I'm picking Breelynn up at 5:30 so that would be no trouble at all! Thank you Penny and see you tonight."
"No problem, Kameron and see you tonight, my dear." Penny said, hanging up.