2

"okay everyone, get back to your seats! we have a new student today. he moved here because of his personal reasons, please take care of him!"

"wonder what personal reasons.. probably family issues, or criminal background." renjun mumbles. he was about to drift off but.. someone caught his eye.

the sun kissed skinned boy soon walks in the classroom shyly. he was nervous, well everyone's eyes were just on him. lee donghyuck was his name.

renjun was bewildered. he'd never seen such a unique male in his life before. he also overheard his female classmates gossiping-mostly fangirling over the schoolboy, "he's so cute." "i know right?!" "i think im in love."

renjun was just about to say dont like people just because theyre attractive, like them for who they are. but he then told him self once again, it's not like they'll care. so he kept quiet once again.

renjun looks back to the boy and then, finding themselves lock eyes. renjun felt something he never did before, he felt some sort of bliss. but how?

"okay donghyuck, there's an empty seat beside renjun; the boy in the far right corner beside the window. go sit with him, im pretty sure he'll help you if neede-"

"no mam, renjun has been real quiet these few days ever since we started school again. he cut all contact with us too." kangmin, a fellow classmate of the two said.

"oh, well i have no choice, it's the only seat available. donghyuck ah, if he doesn't seem to help you with your work feel free to tell me. ill talk to him privately.. maybe take him to the counsellor or something."

"mam, what was that last part?" donghyuck stared at her questionably.

"it doesn't matter, now go~ your class next is starting soon."