4

halfway through the lesson, donghyucks arm, most specifically his wrist area started itching. oh, does this mean they're getting better?

donghyuck made sure no one was looking, well he forgot to check the tiny boy beside him, but just assumed he was far asleep. hyuck lifted up his sleeve revealing the scars of what he did to hurt and torture himself that time. the cuts were still there, but slowly fading away. he felt relieved. i hope they get better like how i am. it was stupid of me for doing that.

donghyuck rolled back his sleeve and continued focusing on the lesson. without notice, the tiny boy that sat beside him saw everything. renjun would've never expected such a cheerful person to do such things. is that the 'personal reasons' the teacher talked about?

renjun quickly brushed it off and decided to drift back to sleep. meanwhile, donghyuck admired renjuns charming face. he's cute, not gonna lie. the boy soon found himself pinching injun's cheeks. hyuck smiles to himself at the sight of this.

•••

a/n
this chapter is a little shorter than usual.. im sorry :( but i just wanted to quickly say that haechans past and why he moved to this school would be said by himself in the later parts! can you guess why yet? 😌✨

 im sorry :( but i just wanted to quickly say that haechans past and why he moved to this school would be said by himself in the later parts! can you guess why yet? 😌✨