6

"donghyuck...!" it was a classmate of his.

"yea?"

"do you wanna be friends? i can help you around the school and-"

"no thanks, sorry." this was hyucks fifth time rejecting a friend request. the only person on his mind now, was renjun. the tiny chinese boy had disappeared in a blink of an eye while donghyuck got swarmed by his classmates trying to get him to be their friend.

where did he go! donghyuck wanted to hang out with renjun and tried to get to know him more. "hey, hyunwook!"

"oh, yes?"

"do you know where renjun went?"

"he normally goes to the rooftop, but don't bother. he won't talk at all. it had been like that since... 3 days ago? yea that kids pretty emo."

donghyuck quickly grabs the chocolate bar and proceeds to find the rooftop. but he quickly found it as it was just located right beside the classroom.

he walks up the stairwell and opens the door leading to the rooftop access. he then saw renjun seated on the raised ledge. "injoonie?"

renjun didn't expect someone to be up here at this time. he turned around and saw hyuck standing there, but soon signalled him to sit down beside him. donghyuck was more than happy to be next to jun.

"here... for you." donghyuck hands the chocolate bar. "im already fat enough though.." renjun started looking at his thighs.

"oh shush. you're perfect alright? and plus, chocolate makes you happy.. you seem like you need some happiness right now." what donghyuck said was true. renjun did need a little happiness in himself. renjun accepted the chocolate bar and started nomming down on it.

"renjun.."

"ye?"

"can i be your friend?"

"but ill just drag your reputation down.."

"it doesn't matter!"

"im a loser donghyuck. i have no one to rely on, no one likes me and im annoying."

"don't say that renjun...

i was like you once too."