3

"hi! you're renjun right?"

renjun just stayed laying on the table and nods. he didn't even bother looks at donghyuck while speaking to him despite the previous eye contact the two had.

"hey donghyuck?" another classmate that sat nearby tapped on his shoulder.

"yea?"

"may i know why you wear a hoodie in such hot weather? i know summer is over but it's still hot nonetheless.."

"it's nothing, just a slight flu i had in the morning."

hoodie, in this weather? sounds like one of those 2016 fanfictions.. renjun's curiosity got the best of him. he turned around to see if it was true.

"oh wow you finally decided to look at me for once."

renjun just grins at hyuck and turns back to the window, staring at the scenery whilst laying his head on the table top. he probably hadn't had a good nights sleep for atleast one week, his mental exhaustion probably got the best of him.

"do you speak? or are you mute."

"i can speak, but i just don't want to. its not like my opinions matter."

"oh don't say that."

"well i just did."

hyuck sighs. he didn't want to continue the 'quarrel'. but, now donghyuck was sure he was going to make renjun open up and look at himself at a positive angle, no matter how hard or long it took. he didn't like to see people be so critical about themselves.

donghyuck stared at the pure and innocent boy that laid beside him. he thought that the other was absolutely beautiful and perfect in his own unique way. if only he could knowledge that too..

hyuck has never been so attracted to a guy this much before, it even surprised him. he now knows for a fact, renjun was a special being.