8

"hyuckkk do you want to hang out after school?"

"sure!"

"okay. let's go to park near the school~"

donghyuck had to admit, he loved renjuns presence and company a lot. you could say he was whipped for that boy. he can't stop thinking about renjun no matter what time or situation it was.

and renjun? he feels the same. hyuck was the first real friend to him. he enjoys how donghyuck boots his motivation up and how he continuously cheers him up even when he wasn't sad. although being two complete different people with completely different personalities, they matched like puzzle pieces. they completed each other.

it was like fate that they met. they must've reached out to each other spiritually, something totally unexplainable. what was explainable, is that they both have feelings for each other without a doubt.

"the trees are beautiful, aren't they renjun?"

"yea. i wished i could be as attractive as them too though."

"oh come on jun. you're attractive and beautiful in my eyes. now shush, don't criticise yourself any further, it's hurts hyuckies heartttt~~"

renjun hits hyucks shoulder playfully and they both end up laughing hysterically.

"hyuck, i feel so grateful to have a friend like you."

"me too, jun."