7

"what do you mean?"

"i once had the same mindset as you. i looked at myself so negatively even me just breathing was ugly to me. i hated myself a lot. i was bullied a lot too for liking singing.. apparently they said it was just a girls thing. i was hurt by everyone's words. i harmed myself when i felt dissatisfaction. i tried to kill myself because i was done. i was tired of everyone criticising and judging me for everything i did. but then i realised that it was stupid for me to think like that. i realised how much value i held in this world and i don't deserve to feel like this. i ended up moving in with my grandparents to get away from that town and... here i am!"

"wow.. no one would've expected someone like you to go through those stuff.. im sorry."

"don't be. this is why i want to be your friend so much. you're just unique, you made me felt something no one has ever had... and you reach out to me the most, junnie."

"to be honest.. i wasn't really like this. ever since i was dropped by all my friends, i haven't been able to see the world the same anymore. my head has just been a huge emotional mess. i just gave up on everything and just haven't felt myself lately."

"i understand.. but it'll get better one day. you'll find someone who'll make you feel internal bliss. someone who you'll love with all your heart. someone who can change the way you look at things, soon."

"i really hope so."

"now my friend, come. let's go back inside, it's cold out here and you could get sick any time."

"okay mom~" the two both smiled at each other and interlock arms while they walk to class.

renjun, i really hope you find the person that'll make you feel happy real soon, because i know ive found them already.. it's you. it doesn't matter if you don't feel the same, i just want you to be happy.