T W O

Sighing softly as I wiped the last of the blood from Luke's face I grimaced throwing out the last piece of anti bacterial wipe. Grabbing his wrist and heading downstairs, I pointed to the movie rack. "Whatcha wanna watch?" I asked excitedly. "Er... You have Sandlot, Or Edward Scissor Hands?" I shrugged looking around before a movie dropped. I heard a gasp behind me and then a squeal followed by me being tackles and an excited Lucas screaming in my ear. "YOU HAVE SCHOOL OF ROCK OH MY GOD" I giggled nodding deciding to pop that into the tv. Sitting back Luke waddled into the kitchen in attempt to avoid the mess on the floor. "I'm making popcorn! And getting beer." He said laughing shuffling in the pantry and tearing open the popcorn. Shoving it in the microwave he grabbed the beer and slid over to the couch waiting to salt the popcorn. About halfway through the movie we both had gown drowsy and sick of the movie. Nudging Luke in the rib cage, a displeased noise of sleepiness and discomfort emitted from his precious lips. "Whaat" the deep voice you were only aquatinted with at home. "I can take you to your moms house, or you can stay here."
"I'll just stay here."

Luke's P.O.V
Huffing in annoyance when a dull pain in the side of my ribs. My ears rang before I managed to hear Dex's I sweet voice. "....Moms or you can stay here" was all I really managed to hear. "I'll just stay here." I muttered blankly before lulling back off to sleep on the cramped couch....

My eyes slowly pried open and I groaned squinting when the light of the still rising sun filtered through the cracked blinds. Slowly standing about ten things cracked in my lanky body. I hummed happily, no longer stiff. Turning I face planted... That happy moment didn't last long. "Hey what the hell." Grumbling I twisted my torso to look at what captured my feet. Dex laid asleep on the floor. Her lips slightly parted and hair sprawled out in front of her, behind her, in a heap. Huffing, I slowly managed to retreat back to my feet, I bent over sliding my hands under her, picking her up and sauntering off to the bedroom to allow Dexten to sleep in a more comfortable space.
(AU: Such short chapters >.< I'm sorry for slow updates.. Or updating too much, leave suggestions in comments or if you like this book/chapter vote for it? Thanks!)