F O U R

Luke's P.O.V

The day went along quite quickly for me. Until the end of the day rolled around. Everyone was gosiping about how this guy was hospitalized and put in juvie or some shit, pretty boring. I sighed beggining to walk home, and it started to rain...great about halfway though my walk Dexton ran up to me with her hood up. "What. The. HELL, Are you doig?! It's cold, come with me." Grab my hand I blushed as she drug me through muddy grass. Shortly after our very messy walk we arrived at a big shack looking thing.

Dex climbed up a small ladder and opened a door inviting me in. It was a medium sized room looking area, it had a cooler, music system, a small TV, and what looked like a bed. She flicked on some stuff and the room lit up with Christmas lights. She turned on the music system and sang along to some Blink 182 song. She was absolutely stunning.

Dexten's P.O.V

I was walking home crying when I had left school because of that damn Chase kid, getting picked on sucked. It had started to rain and I shivered at the now cold air. I noticed a tall boy walking in the rain and I gasped noticing the familiar quiff. Running up I pushed him on the shoulder "What.The.HELL are you doing!? it's cold, come with me." Dragging him around the backyards of people's houses I got to my small tree house thing. Climbing up the small ladder I flicked on the fairy lights and the music system. Plopping onto the bed I sighed. Life's been a whirlwind.

-Couple days later-
It's late. My head is pounding and my ears are ringing. Crying quietly walking into the bathroom I leaned against the door. Reaching into my pajama pocket I grabbed my phone and attempted to phone Tylie. After a couple rings a very tired sounding Tylie answered. "Mmm What?" Asking before I could get any words out. Sniffling I sighed heavily "Can you come out of your house and meet me at the park?" Blurting it all out at once "You do realize it's like 3 in the morning?" Nodding even though Ty couldn't see I hugged my legs "Please?" I heard shuffling and drawers being opened. The phone was picked up again and quiet creaking could've been what the last noise I heard was. "Meet me there in 15 minutes" Ty whispered into the phone. "Okay." Mumbling I hung up and slid on some jeans and an old Bring Me The Horizon shirt. Slipping on my DC's I walked out of the house, grabbing my skateboard to get there faster before rolling to the park. I got there a few minutes before Ty and decided to swing. Once Ty got there I ran up to her and instantly gave her a huge hug. "Thanks for meeting me here" She nodded letting me go. "You okay?" I frowned shaking my head. "That dickwad of a Jock Mason decided to pull the classic 'Emo freak'" She scoffed and shook her head "Prick". I nodded slightly and we didn't say much after that. "Wanna skateboard for a little?" I nodded and we went over to the skate park which wasn't too far.
We skated til maybe four in the morning before we both went home . "Bye, see you at school." We're our last words before we both parted ways.

(Sup guys! I've been so horrible and decided to bomb off the face of the earth. Sorry for the short ass chapter too.
If you liked this chapter please leave a vote!)