Demo WHAT?!

"Shut up guys, I'm trying to listen," Aiden said, cupping her brother's mouth. The laughter had stopped. "That was strange," Bev said. "T-T-Tell me about it" Bill stuttered. 

"Do you guys hear growling?" Richie said, removing Aiden's hand from his face. "Yup," Eddie replied. "It sounds like it's behind us, so who wants to turn around," Aiden asked. No one raised their hands. "Richie, you hit the clown in the teeth, you look. Your brave" Eddie said. "I-Ill looks," Bill said, turning around. "HOLY F-FUCK, RUN" Bill screamed. He had just come face to face with the Demogorgon. The group of Kids ran to where the boys were staying. Aiden knocked loudly on the door, but there was no answer. It was getting closer. "The girls are around the block right?" Richie asked. Eddie nodded. Richie turned around, to see the thing jump on him, and cut his side. He yelped out in pain. "Get off my brother" Aiden screamed, hitting it with a bat she had found on the floor. He jumped off him and was ready to attack her. Before he could, everyone ran off sprinting. "WHICH ONE IS IT?!" Bill asked. "THAT ONE" Bev said, pointing to a light blue house. They sprinted, and once again, Aiden knocked loudly on the door. The door was opened by a policeman. "Mike?" He asked. "Nope Richie, Is the party here," Richie asked. Hopper looked at his cut and gasped. "Come inside kid, let's help you out," He said, letting them in. "KIDS, DO YOU KNOW THEM" Hopper screamed. Aiden and Eddie helped Richie sit down. Mike ran upstairs and saw Richie. "Yea, we know them. What happened. 

"There was Flower" Bev started before Eddie cut her off.

"There was this thing, that looked like a flower. It chased us, and Attacked Richie".

"Flower thing?" El asked.

Will's eyes opened wide. "Demogorgon".

"Demo WHAT?" Bill asked. 

"Demogorgon. Wait, are Max and Lucas still missing?" Will asked.

"Wait, Max and Lucas are missing?" Hopper and El asked.

"Yea, they never showed up for our Dig Dug contest" Eddie explained.

"Oh fuck" Hopper explained.

Sorry for the short chapter.