8

They made it through security at the airport then waited at the gate for their plane. "Are we all in the same section?" Jessie asked nervously. As outgoing as she was she hated being in places without knowing somebody. "Here let me see everybody's tickets" Ashton said. "Jessie you Calum and Luke are in B7. Me and Mikey are in B8" he said handing their tickets back. "Fuck!" Michael yelled accidentally. "Everything okay mate?" Calum said as everybody looked at him puzzled. "Yeah I-uh forgot my toothbrush." He said rubbing the back of his neck hopping nobody could see through his lie. "We can get you one when we get home now come own our flight is here." Ashton said giggling.

After finding their seats and putting their carry-ons in the proper place the plane took off. Jessie sat next to the window asking a million questions of what they were gonna do when they get to Sydney, Calum found her excitement quite amusing.

*•*•*•*•*

Finally getting off the plane the group of teens headed to the baggage claim. Jessie was more jet lagged then ever so Calum carried her on his back while she stayed asleep. Michael had her bags.

Jessie was still asleep when they got home so Calum carried her in again. Before he got a chance to lay her down on the couch an unexpected visitor came into the room.

"And just what the hell do you think your doing!?" She said pointing. Calum's face turned a deep shade of red as soon as he heard this girls voice. "Uh-um hey-uh Alex." He said putting Jessie down waking her up in the process. "Somebody is in trouble." Luke whispered to Ashton both of them snickering. "Hey Alex? That's all I get after you leave and hide my fucking Xbox." She said now quieting down and hugging the boy. "who are you?" She said motioning to Jessie. "Oh! Hi. Nice to meet you, I'm Jessie." She said smiling and reaching out her hand to shake Alex's "Im Alex. Calum's girlfriend nice to meet you." She smiled.