9

"Sorry you had to witness that." Alex said talking about how badly she beat Calum in FIFA.
"It's okay I know he sucks anyway. She said laughing. "You know what. We should hangout sometimes....these idiots gets a little boring." Jessie said looking over to Luke and Michael who were making faces at her. She simply just laughed and flipped them off hearing one of then mumble the words "You would." She just rolled her eyes and laughed knowing the middle school level comment came from Michael.

"Come on let's go put your stuff up." Michael said taking the rest Jessie's bags and heading down the hallway. "Wow this room is huge!" She said amazed at how big the room was. The room had white walls with black boards lining them and a king size bed big enough for at least 3 people that sat perfectly in the middle of the room with a black comforter and grey sheets. A big flat screen tv hung on the wall across from the bed with an Xbox just below it with a pile of games in the floor beside the dresser. Across the room was a balcony with the most amazing beach view. Jessie walked over and stared out the window gazing at the beauty the world had offered her for the summer. Michael walked out of the connection bathroom then plopped down on the bed and watch Jessie as she stood in amazement.

"Who's room is this even?" She questioned still looking out the sliding glass door.

"Mine...well ours- I mean mine." He said picking up the game controlled trying to seem unembarrassed.

"There's no way this is your room, it's way to clean." Jessie said giggling while taking a seat beside Michael on the extremely comfortable bed. They both laid there looking at the tv screen watching what ever moving was playing until Jessie spoke up.

"Who's house is this by the way?" She questioned sitting cross legged beside Michael "Ours. Well mine and the guys. Luke's parents bought this place for us a while back because there wasn't enough room for all of us in one beach house." He said still looking at the flatscreen. "You guys literally have the best parents ever." Jessie said walking over to the bathroom then walking out "Hey where are my clothes?" She asked poking Michael's cheek to get his attention "In the closet." He said point to the door beside the dresser. She walked over and opened to door surprised by how big it was. It wasn't a super huge walk-in but it was bigger then what she was use to. "You really know how to make a girl feel at home don't ya Clifford." She said walking back to the bathroom with some clean clothes. "What can I say?" He smirked "Im just that good" he said swinging his hand to hit Jessie on the butt as she walked by. "Hey now don't start something you can't finish." She said winking jokingly at him then walking into the bathroom to shower. "Huh...the water really does swirl backwards here." Jessie thought out loud making Michael laugh from outside the door.

"Hey I have to pee can I come in!?" Michael yelled over the sound of the running water. "Yeah." She yelled back. Michael walked in then when he was done he kind of just stood in there and talked to her. "Why are you still in here?" She asked kind of confused. "Im bored and everybody went to the shop to get food for the party." He said answering her while fixing his hair in the mirror. Finally he got bored in there too and left but he took her towel with him. ︎

Jessie walked out dripping wet in a baggy t-shirt and shorts "If this is your cheesy way of trying to see me naked then you my friend have failed." She said grabbing the towel off the bed. "Ew why would I want that?" He said jokingly scrunching his nose. Jessie looked at him with a goofy smirk. "You know you want all this" she said pretending to act sexy but ended up tripping. He pushed her over onto the bed and looked at her. "You're such a dork." He said laughing. "Yeah but you love me." She replied walking back into the bathroom but stopping in front of Michael. "What?" He questioned. "Why do you look wet?" She asked cocking her head to the said like a confused puppy. "What? Im not we-" he was cut off by Jessie shaking her wet hair all over him. "You are now." She said laughing. Wiping his face with the towel he smirked up at her. "And you will be later." He said standing up looking down at Jessie who much shorter then him. (She was 5''3 he was about 6''4) "Oh really now?" She said smirking sarcastically back getting closer so there wasn't an inch of space between them.