Apologies!!

---

Hello! You probably wondering where you wonderful chapter is and you're probably angry about the fact I haven't updated recently. You're probably angry about the fact that I have a pretty screwed up updating schedule, I apologize for that, please don't mind it.

If you didn't know, I'm still in school, so I have many troubles dealing with this and keep on writing, no, I'm not stopping writing if you are wondering, I love doing this, I love you guys, you guys are amazing! But a lot has been going on with our education system, especially with lockdown and all.

I've currently been at a lost for inspiration, sorry about that, I wish I had more so I'd be able to write with more enjoyment, you know what I mean?

Even now I'm wracking my brain to write for you, I might have to put this on hold for a while, but I hope that isn't the case. Mind you currently I'm barely going into highschool, but my work currently is already a large amount before I already gone there. As a freshman, I already have to deal with honors classes, meaning I have summer assignments to do.

Everything's sorta intertwining at this moment, I am attempting to try and write with everything going on. Hopefully you understand, if you are young, sometimes you don't understand what an author is going through, some even ask for two chapters posted at once, I understand wanting more, but authors can't keep writing all at once, especially when they have a life of their own.

But for my older audience, I honestly believe you understand my problems, especially with work, it's hard to write and do work, personal problems come into place and you have to pay attention to that instead of this.

As I grow older, it's harder to keep my work family friendly, but I try my best to keep it as family friendly as possible, that's when I made my sub account Elevhen so if I want to make content focused on a older audience it'd be there. Before I get questions from people asking me why does it say that I am learning a vast amount of languages, yes, I am, so that's another thing on top of this. But I don't know a lot of words from each language, so don't go asking me, "CaN yOu TeAcH mE sOmE?" "cAn YoU sPeAk SoMe?" "PrOvE iT!!" because I never said I know the languages by heart, but I am learning some, so don't be rude about it.

If you want to get ahold of me extremely quickly you can easily get ahold of me on my sub account, that's where I read the most on. Where you'll find my unfortunate pleasures, or whatever you wanna call it, but if you find some of the books in my lists that you find interesting, we can talk about it if you want.

I'm always here to talk, I am happy that you enjoy my works, you make this fun! Also, hooray on getting us to over 8k on this book, on the original we actually have over 50k, amazing! Can you believe it? I can't either, but it makes me happy to know that people actually read my books, especially the people from the beginning, the people that were there from the start, you helped me make a difference in my time.

I've technically been here since 2017, can you believe it, you might think I'm joking, but if you find my oldest account, which I'll not be talking about, to much cringe, you know, but I've been here for over three years, or from what I know.

I don't really talk about my problems, such as certain things that are hard to talk about, for example, my mental illnesses, but we'll leave it at that. I might make a book about it, who knows, but that's in the future, you know.

But I've have a lot of fun with you guys, so thank you for always being here! ♥♥

---