Kunikage (1) (A)

𝕃𝕠𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 (𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖): 𝔹𝕩𝔹, 𝕀𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕕 ℝ𝕒𝕡𝕖, 𝔸𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕖, 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘, ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘

𝕊𝕋𝔸𝕐 𝕊𝔸𝔽𝔼 𝕂𝕀𝔻𝕊

He thinks he can break you. You will not break. You will not be hurt again.

Kunimi just walked away and put his headphones in. He wouldn't deal with another heart break. He knew what Kumokin was going to say. So he left. He didn't deal with stuff like that.

"Kunimi! There you are!" Akira heard a familiar voice behind him. He just kept walking.

"Not now Kindaichi. I need some alone time."

"Oh. Okay. Hope you're alright."

Kunimi didn't feel bad leaving his friend. It didn't hurt him. It was just the way he was. He just got broken up with for the third time in high school, fifth of all time.

He should've been used to it by now. He wasn't. So, he ran. He ran all the time, but this one was different. He ran fast. He ran as far and as fast as he could.

When the brunette stopped for a breath, he was lost. He knew he was still in Miyagi. You're not fast enough to get out of Miyagi. Nor do you have the stamina. You're not a machine like Karasuno. There were hills everywhere. He was near the top of one.

Great. We're lost. You've got to be kidding me.

There was someone on a jog near him. "Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?" The boy looked up at Kunimi. Shit. Not only was he lost, but Kunimi was asking Kageyama Tobio for directions.

"Oh. You're right down the hill from-"

"Never mind." The brunette began to walk away. Kageyama followed him.

"I'm sorry."

"No you're not."

"How do you know? Can you read minds?"

"No, but-" Kageyama pinned Kunimi to the wall. Their faces were close.

"I'm sorry. I still love you." Kunimi blushed and looked away from Kageyama. You're not an idiot kid in middle school anymore. He broke your heart once. It will not happen again.

"You don't care! You never did! You give a damn about me! You are incapable of compassion! If you were, we wouldn't be in this mess." Your heart would be in one piece. There would be no "Chibi~Chan"! We wouldn't be alone.

"If I prove that I still care, will you go out with me?" The light blush on Kunimi's face expanded and became redder.

"Never in a million years. I will not be hurt by you again. Plus, don't you have Chibi~Chan?"

"What? No! Hinata? No way." A flirtatious grin grew on the shorter's face. "I'm into darker hair. And taller. And less excited."

"I need to go home, your highness." The taller boy got away from the setter, starting to walk back in the direction he came again. Kageyama followed him silently, though Kunimi knew he was there.