Chapter Seven - Circumstances

Within minutes, the available people of our agency came down the elevator, consisting of Iida, Tokoyami, Asui and Ojiro. Ochako somewhat moved to be behind me, as I could tell she was nervous. They all stopped in front of Ochako and I.

"Okay, are you ready-" Iida began. "Wait, Uraraka? Is that you?" Iida asked.

"H-hey, Iida... everyone...," she stated.

"Ochako!" Asui squealed, running up and hugging her friend.

"Tsu!" Ochako said, hugging her back.

The both had smiles plastered on their faces.

"Hey, let's not forget we have a serious mission to get to," Tokoyami stated.

"You're right. Let's head out!" I told them and together we all ran out the main doors of the agency.

We piled into the company van, which consisted of two front seats and seats lining the two walls, with back doors. I hopped into the driver's seat and Ojiro took the passenger seat. Everyone else hopped into the back and buckled up.

"Do we have any information on the villain?" Iida asked. "Any idea what quirk he has?"

"No, and we hadn't received a report yet, besides the location of the attack. I advise we be careful," I informed. "Ojiro, Ochako is with you on rescue operations."

"Alright. Follow my lead when we get there, Ochako. It might be messy and there's sure to be people who need saved," Ojiro stated.

"Got it. Sorry if I'm so nervous, I haven't done any hero work in a while. Plus I didn't expect to be put on a mission on the first day," she stated.

"Of course, being nervous is natural after all. If Ground Zero agency is asking for our help, we've got quite the fight ahead of us," Iida stated. "It's great to have you here, Ochako."

"I won't let you guys down," she responded.

I felt Ojiro's eyes on me. Since nobody knew about Kamuri and I, they all probably assumed I was nervous, hurt and awkward seeing as my ex-fiance' would now be working with us. And for some reason I was. Secretly, part of me still loved Ochako. But now wasn't the time for that, nor should I be feeling that.

"We're almost there, be ready everyone!" I shouted.

Everyone got ready, and we saw the construction sight up ahead. It's where a new apartment was being built, and we saw a huge figure in the middle of the sight. We screeched to a stop on the side of the road, and as close ad er could get since bystanders were all around. Within seconds we threw open the doors of the van and scattered out. The bystanders wasted no time in recognizing us.

"Whoa, look! The number two hero is here with his agency!" One person yelled.

"Whoa! That villain won't stand a chance now that they're here!" Another shouted.

We rushed onto the premises, looking at the chaos around us. Some of the soon-to-be apartments were destroyed, injured workers galore, and a huge shark-like creature in the middle with arms and legs. Bakugo, who had went for an attack but was slapped away, landed next to us, hitting the ground but recovered. The only other person I saw here was Shinso.

"You pesky heroes better stay the hell out of my way!" The shark-like creature yelled, shooting a hydro blast of water at Shinso. Luckilly he dodged it, but barely.

"Ground Zero, what's the situaton?" I asked Bakugo.

"Thank god you're here. This bastard was caught robbing a bank and got cornered here. He has the quirk 'Megalodon'. We aren't sure of all his moves, but he's strong and dangerous," he stated, before looking behind me. "Holy shit, is that Ura-"