Pt. 1: VILLANELLE

Author's Note:

Welcome to my first "Killing Eve" fanfiction, folks!

While I mostly write for Grey's Anatomy Universe...

Well, watching this show for Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer is a joy.

Let's hear it for some light banter between these two lovebirds.

Have a great one,

bobbiejelly

Do You Like Elton John?

Villanelle/Oksana calls Eve Polastri to ask her an important question. Major Spoilers through KE-S03-E05. F/F. Villanelle/Eve. Fluff. Rated M. Short Drabbles. Phone Call. Two-Shots+. Killing Eve. fanfiction.

Pt. 1: VILLANELLE

Generally, Villanelle doesn't like to beg.

She doesn't beg people to go out with her - hell, she's hardly ever the one doing the asking.

She doesn't beg during sex, no matter how much her body wants her to.

And she certainly doesn't beg women for her attention...

But Eve Polastri is different, for Villanelle, at least, as recent times have established.

And her mother just died, so I mean, she should have some leeway for some emotional anomalies as of late, right?

(Even if it was she who killed her mother in the first place, but nobody needed to know that for sure... Plus she was a total maniac, so Villanelle's 'mommy dearest' just had to go... Eve would understand... Right?)

Generally, Villanelle doesn't like to beg.

But she's crossing the line of 'almost a little bit begging', now.

She's pulling out her phone to dial the familiar number.

She once had it for 'work' - that one time they had been manipulated to 'being on the same side or whatever' by Konstantin and his cold-war ex-girlfriend...

(Who the hell even is that woman, anyway? And what kind of name is Caroline for a spy? Villanelle never really figured that part out for sure, she was too busy mourning Eve getting shot at that point.)

(Which also fell into the category of 'things that were sort-of-actually Villanelle's fault, but of course those are just part of the nitpicky details...' and thus, again, she should have some leeway to be a bit loopy after that day, too, Villanelle thinks to herself.)

Villanelle dials Eve Polastri's cell phone by heart.

Of course, she still remembers it.

She could call out that number in her sleep. That's how well she knew it by heart (she hopes she doesn't actually do that.)

She could call out that number during sex if she needed to. (She hasn't actually done that, which is good, seeing as she was supposed to be married not long ago, and that girl would have probably wanted to murder her for doing such an atrocious thing in the bedroom.)

She could call out that number at gunpoint...

But luckily, for Villanelle, she doesn't need to do that right now.

Because no one is holding her captive or at gunpoint or in any danger at all.

Villanelle is standing outside the barn which is next to the house she just set fire to.