Pt. 3: BOR'KA

Author's Note:

This Chapter 3 of " Do You Like Elton John?" is dedicated to:

Ao3: Cell4 who commented on Chapter 1, bostonian18, svtln, Hotgitay, Ares64, Mikachu84, AgentSculderFBI, GenGarc, Cell4, and ximximy as well as 5 guests left kudos on this work! And the magical 274 hits in a half-day. Wow!

Fanfiction: The 19 people who have read this so far, there.

Wattpad: The 3 people who have read this so far, there.

And to everyone and anyone else who is reading this now, this one's for you! Much love,

bobbiejelly

Do You Like Elton John?

Villanelle/Oksana calls Eve Polastri to ask her an important question. Major Spoilers through KE-S03-E05. F/F. Villanelle/Eve. Fluff. Now Rated E for Explicit. You're Welcome, for that ;). Short Drabbles. Phone Call. Two-Shots+. Killing Eve. Fanfiction.

Pt. 3: BOR'KA

Generally, Bor'ka finds it annoying to be in the middle of two fighting people, much less two feuding females, one of which, is his sort-of-cousin Oksana, who is sitting on his left side, and the other one of which, is his sort-of-cousin's who-the-hell-knows-what-best-friend-or-lover-or-archenemy-or-ex-something-or-non-ex-everything, this 'Eve Polastri' woman, that he's sitting next to on his right side even though they basically just met.

He doesn't think it's normal, for two people who apparently haven't seen each other in ages who've missed each other beyond all belief and who have some super-secret-spy-assassin-sort-of-past to be fighting so much without letting him switch seats with one of them so they can just argue with each other without him in between them.

He doesn't think that it's normal, for this 'Eve' person to be wearing such an elaborate outfit that his kind-of-cousin Oksana apparently picked out for her, and for it to fit so well, seeing as they both insist to him repeatedly that they are not actually lesbians, together, despite what he might think and has asked them multiple times once he's caught them actually nearly or almost actually kissing, which they say was just a figment of his own imagination.

And he certainly doesn't think it's normal for him to be meeting an apparent MI6 or ex-MI6 agent or whichever so soon after his entire family except for Okana's brother, just passed.

But Eve Polastri is different for Oksana, at least, as recent times have established. And those two fight like crazy over him and under him and it's driving him bonkers, even if Eve is really sort of hot! (Oksana does have exquisite taste in EVERYTHING, after all), and he just can't stop looking away...

And his mother and his step-siblings and their families all just died, so I mean, he should have some leeway for some emotional anomalies as of late, right?

(Even if it was Oksana who killed all of those in the first place, but nobody needed to know that for sure... Plus she was a total maniac, so his very own 'momma dearest' just had to go... As if he would understand... Right?)

Generally, Bor'ka finds it annoying to be in the middle of two fighting people, much less two feuding females, one of which, is his sort-of-cousin Oksana, who is sitting on his left side, and the other one of which, is his sort-of-cousin's who-the-hell-knows-what-best-friend-or-lover-or-archenemy-or-ex-something-or-non-ex-everything, this 'Eve Polastri' woman, that he's sitting next to on his right side even though they basically just met.