FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL PART - 1

The first day after Christmas holiday is always the best for students. Like that Today is the day to meet the dearest friends. The school gates opened widely to welcome the students. It is 7.30 now thirty minutes left to start the classes which mean enough time to tell 'missed you' message to dearest one's. Students are rushing in the street to go to school. Would you think the teachers also be happy to comeback to the school? Of course they are because it is not other boring schools, this is BIGJYP Art School. 

"Morning Mr. Doni!!" The security guard wishes the teacher. "Morning Mr. Lee... So, how's the day?" Mr. JEONG HYEONG DON who also called Doni wishes back. "Ahhh yeah... Like always happy ever...." The security guard said. "Mmm I see..." Doni sighed and says "Let's see if the day goes well or not...." "All the best for your busy day sir..." The security guard screamed after Doni left the place. 

Mr. Doni is the head of teachers. He always stays busy with organizations and stuffs. Today is not special either, he wants to work hard like always. "Morning sir. Early today?" Miss. Tiffany wishes while entering the teachers room. "Morning Miss." Doni sighs. 

Miss. Tiffany is a lovable and caring personality. She loves all the students and teachers. She is one of the best teacher in the school. "Writing schedules?" Tiffany asks while pouring a cup of coffee and hands over to Doni. "Yeah. Easy to you.... Only teaching while me, always writing schedules and stuffs" Doni sighed and sips the coffee. "Oh.. that's okay, we all here for you to help with stuffs. If you need any help you can call me."Tiffany said and sits beside Mr. Doni. "Thanks for your concern Miss. Tiffany. You always kind and this is the reason that students always stick around with you." Doni smiles at her and she smiles back. 

"Jokes without me? Sooo bad Doni!!" Mr. Defconn screamed from behind. "Ohh you scared us Coni!" Doni shouts back while Tiffany sighed. Mr. Defconn is in charge of games and stuffs. He always clings with Mr. Doni and that's why they called 'FUNNY TWINS'. They usually called by their nick names Coni and Doni. "Morning Miss. Tiffany." Coni wished Tiffany and sits beside Doni. "Morning. How's the holidays Mr. Coni?" Tiffany smiled at Coni. "Mmm.. Good.. I missed school and you all." Coni said while fake crying while Doni and Tiffany laughed at him. 

"So this is how you do your work Mr. Doni?" A voice came behind them. "Ohh.. Sorry Mr. KANG HO DONG!" Doni said and continued working expecting Mr. Kang to scold even more but instead of that he started to laugh out louder. "You scared Doni... Pity you." He laughed even more. "Dong!!" Doni joined him. Mr. KANG HO DONG is also one of the best teacher in the school. He jokes around like Coni and Doni. Being class teacher of MAJOR is one of the best thing ever happened in his life and also kinda head ache too. Especially when it comes to that specific student.... 

"Let me join too" Mr. KIM YOUNG CHUL said while walking to them. "Hah welcome back. Busy bee" Mr. Kang said. "Yeah I also want to join you." Mr. SEO JANG HOON joined them as well. "Ahh another busy bee.." Doni said. Calling them both BUSY BEE is not a joke. Mr. Hoon and Chul are the teacher who are always busy by collecting notes and often go to library. Being a Physics and Chemistry teacher is not easy though. Mr. Kang also sticks around with them. Biology is hard too but Mr. Hoon and Chul are more busy by putting the problem in their heads which are caused by students. Especially Mr. Hoon, He is the class teacher of MASTER, which means more then two problems each days. 

"Life sucks...." Mr. Hoon said with a sigh. "Come on pal, cheer up...." Mr. Chul said while sipping the coffee and giving a cup to Mr. Hoon. "SOO GEUN is here!!!!" Said Mr. LEE SOO GEUN. "Here, have some coffee." Mr. Kang gave a cup of coffee to Mr. Soo Guen while sipping his. "Thanks.." He mouthed. "Hello teachers!!" Mr. LEE HYUNG joined them. They all talked and laughed about their holidays. 

"So, Hi! May I join?" A female voice interrupt their conversation. "Yes. Miss. Taeyeon." Doni welcomed Miss. Taeyeon. "Yeah, Sooo happy while chatting them ha Miss. Tiffany?" She said while glancing at Tiffany. According to all, Miss. Taeyeon is complete opposite for Tiffany. She is all annoying and irritating teacher amoung them. She always supports bad students and their bad manners. She gained these special abilities from her so called house Snake.. 

"Have some coffee Miss?" Coni offered her a cup of coffee. They all knew her and her nature, so they won't mind her. "HI!!!" Miss. Yoona and Soo Young said in unison. "Hi!!!!" All smiled back at the two. "Looking more beautiful today Miss. Im." Mr. Kang said. "Oh come on.... How about me?" Miss. Young said while pouting. "All teachers are beautiful here." Doni said while smiling at her. They always make fun at each other but female teachers also have respect on male teacher because of their ages. They are like a family around the school. 

"Including me?"Miss. KIM SHIN YOUNG said while entering the room. "I'll think about it." Doni said. "Soo mean!!" Miss. Shin Young said while pouting. "Haa!!! Funny na?" Mr. MIN KYUNG HOON said. "Hi!!!" Mr. YE SUNG also joined them. They all laughed and had fun by talking.

According to student the day was kinda mixed of emotions....

*Sorry for the short chapter guys. This chap is all about teachers, I will update students reaction in next chapter. It will be pretty long chapter guys.