FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL PART - 2

It's morning 7.30 am, students started to fill the school one by one. All greeted each other with their happy faces. Some are excited to meet their friends. This meeting event of the first day after vacation is common like other schools in BIGJYP ART School. Let's see the student's reaction when they meet their fellow class mates, starting from MASTER,

Suho:- Hi Chanyeol! (waves hand at Chanyeol)

Chanyeol:- Oh Hi Suho!(waves back at him)

Usually Suho and Chanyeol the one who come to school early. They both are very close friends and always excited to meet each other.

Suho:- So, again we are the early birds.(sighs)

Chanyeol:- Yep like always.(pats Suho's back while sitting beside him.)

Suho:- How about MAJORs?

Chanyeol:- I saw some students entering the classroom.

Suho:- Girls always be late.(sighs)

Chanyeol:- Now I got it, why you have been wondering about MAJOR class.(smirks) Jis-

Suho:- Stop it Chanyeol!(panics)

Chanyeol:- Calm boy! We are alone right now.

Xiumin:- No you're not

Suho and Chanyeol:- Xiumin!(both panic)

Suho:- mm.. Hey.. ah... Hi! When did you come?

Lay:- Chill bro... We just come.(smirks)

Xiumin:- But heard everything.

Suho:- Xiumin!(shouts)

Xiumin:- Don't act like a kid, you know we all know about you guys.

Chanyeol:- Yep(laughs)

Lay:- About you too bro.(smirks)

Chanyeol stops laughing

Xiumin:- Don't worry. You both found the best. They two are good girls not like those evil gang.

Chanyeol and Suho like two girls from MAJOR class who called Rose and Jisoo. Almost whole school know about these kind of stuffs even though teachers.

They hear girls laughing and talking sounds coming towards the class room.

Lay:- Talking about evil.

Irene:- I missed you too Seul..(laughs)

Xiumin:- Didn't you miss me? I-rene?(with a sarcastic tone)

Irene:- You better shut up!

Lay:- What if he doesn't?

Irene:- LAY!

Lay:- Yes miss!(salutes to Irene in sarcastic way)

Irene:- (mutters) Ruining the first day.

Seulgi:- Yeah!(shouts)

Xiumin:- Oh hi Miss. Tail of IRENE!(smirks)

Irene:- Xiumin!!(shouts)

Xiumin:- Stop shouting and better go to your seat before I start unnecessary conversation!(throws his disgusting looks)

Seulgi:- Come Irene, let's go and find Jennie and our crew instead of wasting our time with bunch of jerks.(smirks)

Lay:- Yeah.. Go to your crew.. Don't come back to ruin our class.

Xiumin:- But if Mr. Seo ask about you, we will tell that Evils are planning to destroy our school.(all burst in to laughter)

Irene:- XIUMIN!!!! I hate you!!