WONDER HOME SCENERY

Meanwhile in the wonder family house, waking in the morning is a big scenario. Namjoon is the one and only soul who wakes up first in the morning often even in the vacation but the annoying thing is if he woke up then he would definitely wake all of them by using his own techniques. Jihyo and Taehyun are the first ones who face their dear brother's chaos.

Namjoon:- (Shouts) WAKE UP YOU TWO LAZY SLOTHS!!

Taehyun and Namjoon are the one who share a bed while Jihyo has her own single bed. Like always Taehyun woke up like he met an earthquake.

Taehyun:- Gosh hyung, you scared me to death.

Namjoon:- Whatever. (rushes to his sister's bed) JIHYO! (Screams) Get up! It is our first day after vacation!

Jihyo:- Oppa! Leave me (Scrawls in her bed as grabs her teddy closer to her chest.)

Namjoon:- Lazy cat!

Taehyun:- Hyung it is just 2.30 in the morning, school starts at about 8.00 then why are you bothering our relaxation?

Namjoon:- You guys relaxed enough. One month vacation isn't enough for you guys. Total sloths. Shame that I am your brother.(rubs his forehead) Taehyun! Are you going to wake or not?

Taehyun:- Fine! (goes to bathroom)

Jihyo:- Go wake others. (tugs herself in the bed sheet)

Namjoon:- I will but first you two WAKE UP!! (as he grabs Jihyo's bed sheet)

Jihyo:- Yah! Why did you do that? (rubs her eyes) Fine. (joins her little bro in the bathroom)

They both continued to brush teeth, wash face and stuffs. Namjoon rushed to Jin's room and knocks the door. Jin appeared while rubbing his eyes.

Jin:- Namjoon-ah No need to wake me. (yawns) I am awake.

Namjoon:- Good. Are Nayeon and Soobin awake?

Jin:- I'll wake them up. By the way I am going to cook for all any special for you guys?

Namjoon:- Nah. You know me. Do whatever you want.

Jin:- You are the best Namjoon. (smiles)

Namjoon smiles back and went to the next room beside Jin's room which is non other then Suga's room. He know that it is kinda tough to wake Suga but he has to do that anyways.

Namjoon:- (Knocks the door) Suga! (shouts)

A minute later the door opened revealing Dahyun whose hair is kinda messy.

Namjoon:- Woah! Dahyun-ah

Dahyun:- OH! Namjoon oppa it's you. (combs her hair by using her finger)

Namjoon:- Yeah. Where is Suga? Is he awake?

Dahyun:- (smiles sarcastically) Come inside see by yourself.

As Namjoon enters the room. He was kinda shock when he saw the whole room is messy and somebody covered by bed sheet laying in the floor. Yeji came with a bucket of water as she stopped when she saw Namjoon there.

Yeji:- Namjoon oppa?

Namjoon:- What are these. You guys are always clean especially you Yeji?

Yeji:- Yes oppa but this lazy cat. (signs) We got no options.

Namjoon stood there confused as hell and looked at the person who covered by bed sheet. He realised something as he gasps.

Namjoon:- OH MY! What are you two doing to your brother? (puts a hand on his mouth)