Chapter Six.

Finn's POV:

"Is this true?" "I-" "Hurry up, Finn." I sighed, "Yes sir." How did I get caught up in so much drama so quickly? I don't even like drama yet here I am, in the dead center of it. It's all my fault. I should have never slept with Stephanie and that's just bottom line. My selfish nature got in the way of my rational thinking and now, I'm in hot water with the boss. How do I get here? No. Better question. How do I get out of here? I can't be in the middle of their marriage, it wouldn't be right. I looked at Hideo for some back up but he shrugged. I turned around to look at Alpha...but he was gone. For a big guy, he moves rather quickly. "And when was this?" Hunter asked slowly.

"Last night. My father must have sent Joey and Jaimie to come pick me up from the bar because I was pretty damn drunk. You know how they both irritate me so Finn here, saved the day. Finn told off both of them and they were so embarrassed that they scurried out of the bar. Then, you know what he did? He took charge, Hunter. He told me to get my drunk ass in the car with him and I did what he told me to do because how could you resist that accent?" Oh my god. She's exaggerating the story and I'm going to catch major hell for it in the long run. "And so," Steph continued, "I vented endlessly on the car ride and he agreed with me of course because I'm always right, Hunter, always. He agreed and told me that I deserve better which, let's be honest here, I do. So then we got to the hotel.."

I watched her get in her husband's face as he looked away angrily. I swallowed nervously. I'm usually a gentleman but she needs to shut up before I end up unemployed. She smirked, "We got back to the hotel room and we went to my bedroom. He told me all about his traveling and how he's been all over the world. All over, all day and all night long. He's such a great athlete, Hunter. I'd even bet that he could beat you. Wouldn't that be something? You get beat by a rookie. You know, I'd even bet money that Finn Balor will not only be main roster but also WWE World Heavyweight Champion within the next year. Wouldn't that be something? Oh gosh, here I am gushing again, where was I?"

"Where you and Finn went to your hotel room," Hideo said. I gave him a look and he put his hands up, "I just wanna hear rest of story." "Thank you, Hideo. We ended up in there and just..well, to keep things a little PG, one thing led to another and it was pretty late and-" "ENOUGH!" Hunter yelled. Yep. I'm dead. I jumped a little when he yelled and I said quietly,"It didn't happen exactly like that.." "I covered the basics though," Stephanie smiled. "Shut up. Both of you just..shut up. And you," Hunter pointed to me, "You're life here just got ten times more scarier. Watch your back."

Hunter walked away and I looked at Stephanie, "Why?" "Why what, Finn?" "You could've saved me. You could've said anything but that. Did you really have to tell him that we slept together now? It couldn't have waited until, I don't know, never. I'm dead. I'm so dead." Stephanie sighed, "Finn, Hunter isn't going to do anything to you. He's all talk and no action. Don't stress it. Besides," She pulled my chin down so I had no choice but to look at her, "You're tough. Whatever he tries to throw at you, you can handle it. I know you can." I started to protest but she kissed my lips. Just like that, it was last night all over again and I almost didn't pull away...but I remembered Hideo was still there, so I pulled away. She winked then walked away.

I sighed, "I'm in so much trouble." "I'll say, what were you doing in a bar anyway? You don't even drink, Finn." I closed my eyes, "I was considering starting.." "Why? You've been three years sober, why fuck that up?" "My son." Hideo's eyes widen, "You're what?" I shook my head and walked away, "My son, Hideo." "What does that have to do with you drinking again?" He tried to keep up with me but I was walking fast. I snapped, "I don't wanna fucking talk about this anymore." That's when I walked into the locker room and slammed the door in Hideo's face.