𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

❛❛ what's going on? ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

now that jiyeol was temporarily forbidden to leave the premises of the said manor, days inside seemed like it was moving so slow.

it had only been five days since her last visit at the town and the girl couldnt help but worry for the burgundy boy and uncle chul— only two more days and she'll be able to go out again, this time with the company of either san, yeosang and jongho.

waking up in the morning always felt the same— same routine with her walking amongst the bright halls then towards the kitchen where the usual trio would be busy making breakfast.

but today was different.

jiyeol woke up early as usual, but somehow when she went out her room she felt a slight shiver run down her spine.

everything was still in the same way they were before, yet somehow the girl felt her stomach churn— feeling that something was wrong.

the bright hallways looked somehow gloomy and the early morning commotion in the kitchen was silent.

every step she took felt eerie.

jiyeol slowly makes her way downstairs, eyes peeking over the archway of the kitchen and dinning room.

the trio was there, sitting around the table with gloomy expressions etched on their faces.

jiyeol clears her throat, grabbing the attention of the boys. they turn to her quickly, mouths trying its best to present small smiles.

"you all look like the world's about to end" she jokes lightly as she takes a sit on a vacant chair beside the blonde.

with how they looked like and how they didnt respond to her little statement... jiyeol couldnt help wonder whether the world was truly ending.

each of them seemed like they werent able to catch sleep during the night, eyes seeming to have prominent bags which usually wasnt there.

jongho plops his head against the table, his forehead making a small thud as he makes an audible groan "im sorry... i wasnt able to make breakfast today"

"its alright" she assures "i could always eat an apple... but what's with the atmosphere?"

she turns to look around, eyes asking for answers. they land on san the longest, quirking a brow for an explanation "what's going on?"

the blonde opens his mouth to answer, but closes it when they hear a loud crash from upstairs. he sighs, lines forming on his forehead as he rubs his temple.

it was barely even noon and there was already something bad happening?

jiyeol's eyes dart towards the source of the sound, her finger pointing as she turns much more confused as before.