𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

❛❛ i left him with seonghwa ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

jiyeol pulls back from the boy, leaving the burgundy and raven haired by the living room as she enters the old man's room.

"uncle chul?"

the man turns to her voice, his usual smile slowly forming on his face "jiyeol? is that really you?"

she nods as she approaches the man and closes the door "why havent you been taking care of yourself?" she gently scolds as she playfully squints her eyes.

uncle chul laughs, using his arms to prop himself to sit upright. his limbs were shaking in the process, jiyeol instantly coming towards him as she helps the man up.

"i thought i was already dead. you looked like an angel" he jokes, making the girl chuckle as well "i never thought i would be seeing your hair like this... im happy for you dear"

"thank you uncle chul, but that isnt a nice joke" she says "yeonjun's crying like a baby outside and im worried about you"

he clicks his tongue "that nephew of mine is still a big baby, huh? what if i leave, do you think he could live by himself?"

"uncle chul..."

the old man gives her a gentle smile "im getting old, my dear, its inevitable. death isnt something you could avoid... if aurora decides that its my time, then i'll welcome it with open arms"

a tear falls from her eye, the man reaching over to wipe it away "i've seen a lot of thing in my life already, and i think im ready... im just worried that yeonjun wont be ready when i leave"

"he will be... yeonjun might be a cry-baby but he could take care of himself" the man laughs at her statement.

"im still strong right now my dear. that boy was just over reacting, i could still stand and do things by myself, but i swear that boy might really be the death of me" he shakes his head "he's always there, popping out of nowhere, i might get a heart attack or something"

jiyeol laughs as she assist the man to sit on the edge of his bed, the mattress squeaking underneath.

"speaking of that boy, can you call him back here?"

her eyes suddenly widen, realizing that she left seonghwa and yeonjun alone by the living room.

"i left him with seonghwa" she utters out of nowhere "oh no" uncle chul laughs at the way she looked, watching her as she hurriedly leaves.

jiyeol's eyes scans around, spotting the two standing in the center of the room.

she had to stop herself from laughing, eyes blinking whether what she was seeing was true or not.