=FOURTEEN=

Yoongi.

It was the day after a really terrible one. I got up, everything was sore and I could feel that my eyes are still puffy from all the crying. It really came with a prize to reject my mate.

And I was not really fond of meeting him at college today, but I only hoped he knew it was for his best. I sighed and got ready, Jungkook was already waiting outside to walk to the bus together.

He pulled me into a hug as usual. "Are you feeling ok?" He asked, the worry clear in his face. He had stayed with me most of the time, being there for me. I witnessed that Jimin called a few times and I felt kind of bad for keeping him occupied because I knew he had a thing for the blonde-haired beta.

"As okay as I can be" I sighed, lying was useless. "Let's go" he took my hand and pulled me towards the bus stop.

We arrived shortly after, and I saw the familiar dark blue car drive into the parking lot. "Let's go" I hastily said, trying to avoid Taehyung at all costs. Jungkook just shook his head. "They're your friends too and you'll have to face him at some point." He didn't budge.

"Fine" I hugged him and turned away to walk off on my own. I took quick steps to get away from there as fast as possible without seeming too obvious.

"Yoongi!" I heard Jimin call, but I just pretended I didn't hear it and entered the building. I went to the restroom and leaned against the wall.

Go to college they said. It'll be fun they said. I sighed once more. I didn't want everything to unfold like this. Heck, I didn't even plan on dating before finishing college. I felt the pain welling up again, I always tried to suppress it only for it to come back twice as painful.

I tried to get my shit together and went to the lecture, already dreading lunch.

++++++++++

I sat down, being the last one for once because I had to collect myself in the restroom once again. "Hi" I fake smiled at everyone. Jimin and Hoseok hugged me, Namjoon and Seokjin waved. The only one who didn't greet me was Taehyung.

I carefully peeked at him. His hair was messy, the dark circles under his eyes clearly visible, his skin more pale than usual and his eyes being dull.

My heart was hurting at this sight, I didn't want to see him like this, I just wanted to hug him tell him I'm sorry and everything will be alright. He always was so strong, and the funny one, but now he just sat there, a shadow of his usual self.

"So, how are you?" Namjoon asked, I knew that he knew how much I must've been hurting because after all, he shared a house with Taehyung. "I'm good," I said, trying to hide the fact that I wanted to curl up in a ball and die.

I swear I heard Taehyung letting out a sarcastic chuckle at my answer. "What are your plans for the week?" Seokjin asked us all, trying to change the topic.

"Probably staying Yoongi's," Jungkook said and I could hear the hint of sadness in his voice, and see his sad glance at Jimin, who just lowered his head in a slow nod.

"Oh hell no, I'm not having that!" I piped up, I couldn't stand seeing Jungkook like that. Everyone looked at me surprised. "You're going on a date with Jimin this evening, even if I have to carry you there on my back. That is if Jimin doesn't have any plans, of course" I added.