chap 15

Before Vermol dragged her away the priestess called “ Mia Donna ! ” and she turned. She had no choice . It was like being controlled by something no one knew of . In her situation she was controlled by fear.

She was so afraid of everything that a second longer in that strange place will make her lose her sanity.

But she turned to the priestess. “ only you have the solution to your problems . Mia reĝino the solution to this problem lies in your body . The universe is giving you a chance. Don't waste it ...they gave you a problem ..and also gave you a solution to your problem . The gods are wise aren't they.? ” she said and turned away. But her words left Regina more confused than before.

The solution lies in her body . Which part of her body. How will she know . She was confused. “ let's go ” Vermol said taking her out of the tent and away from the gathering that had come to witness to Thier Lord's union with his betrothed . A union that wasn't meant to be . An unholy Union before the gods. A ...strange union between a tainted heart and a dark soul.

Why? What wrong did she do to deserve this . Is it wrong to want happiness ?.

But they also gave her a solution. It lies within her own body and she had to look for it before it's too late . Now that Vermol has chosen to be with her at all cost she had to find that solution at all cost or risk death .

But she doesn't know where to start or what that solution looks like. She needed guidance and she knew she had to keep going to the priestesses tent. She must.!

It was not until her back made contact with the soft bed that she woke from her reverie. She looked up to see Vermol sat down , watching her .“ you believe what she said ? ” she couldn't find voice so she nodded. “ you don't have to  . everyone knows m'eldaar is a crazy old woman. ” he doesn't believe or is he trying to be strong. “ will you return me to the brothel ? ” she asked.trying to make sure he understood that risk of their union.“ is that where you want to be ?” he asked .

She looked away from his gaze . “ no ” “ then I will not return you there . You do not belong there Mia Chem .” she nodded. He was a nice man if only she could love him but her tainted heart doesn't love anyone.

“Mi protektos vin mia amo ” he said whole heartedly . He said he will protect her but from what exactly. From the gods they do not see ? Or from the universe they live in ? But she nodded anyway.

Then she closed her eyes and waited for him to leave and he did   . Annarose came in after and she told her what had happened.

“ Mia Donna . If the solution lies within your body then it is something your mind will not take seriously. Only m'eldaar knows the riddle she had put you through. ” she said and from then on . Regina made up her mind to use the rest of her life looking for that solution.

She was still in bed when someone came in and stood beside her thinking it was Annarose she waved her off but a male voice deep and soothing  . Voice as warm as the seas and yet as powerful as the sun Called “Younger sister.”

Regina turned to Oliver . Her eyes wide. Oliver ...her Oliver . Her only brother . Her support was here . He was here for her . He would make things alright . He would make it all go away like he did when she was still a little naughty child. When she was injured all she had to do is rest her head on his lap and sleep the pain away .

“ brother”she called loudly. Afraid that he would disappear like mother. That he would leave. Quickly she went to hug him . Her brother.“ I missed you . ” he kept telling her . Kissing her forehead and cheeks and she kept crying. Oliver would make it all right .

After the little family reunion . She looked out to see her mother coming to give her a surprise like Oliver did but no one came

She didn't cry. No . She didn't shout or scream or throw an emotional wreck . She didn't curse like other people. 

“ mother is dead sister ” Oliver said lovingly afraid that his sister would break down in front of him . Little did he know that she had heard worse had seen worse. Little did he know that the little Regina who used to depend on him for everything. The Regina that cried for his protection when they were children, the one he always protected against the mean boys , the innocent  meek little Regina was gone. The world killed her . The injustices she suffered destroyed her and in her place stood Regina who loved no one but herself. Regina whose heart has been tainted, Regina who plans to use the kings fondness of her for her own benefit. So he must forgive her but his Regina was gone .....she died long before mother did. And who killed her ? The world.

She just nodded and hugged him. “ I am happy for you sister. You have everything here . Your are MARDORS queen now. He will take care of you so I don't have to worry. ” he said soothing her. What exactly was he soothing...her cold heart ?

“ look at me sister ” and she did she looked at him .“ I will always be there for you no matter what . When you feel troubled call for your brother and he will come running to you. ...I won't leave you alone ...no never not again . Mia aminda fratino. Ĝia patrino ĝojas, ŝiaj patroj fieras. ”

Her mother's joy , her fathers pride. He called her those things .

She used to be those things...she used to take pride in being her mother's joy. Wherever she went they used to know her as her fathers pride. But all those changed when mother sat her on a horse and told her to run and never look back. She did and now look where she landed tainted and destroyed.

So he doesn't have the right to call her her mother's joy ...or her fathers pride .

Turning away from him angrily she asked “ why Oliver ? Why didn't you stop mother from sending me away . didn't you love me then”