Chapter 6

"Killian stop!" I scream and Blackbeard turns around and he storms over to me and points the sword at my throat.
"I told you to stay below deck" he says and pushes me backwards. Killian put his sword on Blackbeard's back and he flinches.
"Don't touch her" he says and pushes him off me. "Emma go to my ship, I'll keep you safe" he says and I nod as much as I can with a sword pushing so hard on my skin it's about to break.
"She's not going anywhere" Blackbeard says
"I can do whatever I want" I say and he brings the sword down and gives me cut that crosses my arm and starts bleeding onto the deck.
"I said don't touch her!" He says and punches him right in the face and his body hits the deck and doesn't move. He's out cold.
"Come on love" he says and leads me to his ship and across the bridge. He waves to his crew to follow him and it feels as if I blink and we are already sailing away from my captor and his crew.
"I like the new outfit lass" he says as we are walking to his quarters to clean my cut.
"I didn't have a choice, he made me" I say and he opens the door to his quarters. The bed his pushed up against a wall and a desk is in the middle with trinkets and treasures line the walls.
"Come here" he says and opens his arms for me and I run into them and i smell the rum and the sea mixed into his leather that I've missed so much. "I'm not going to hurt you like he did, ever" he says and kisses my forehead.
"I missed you" I say and pull away from him "but my hand is all bloody so do you have something to fix it"
"Of course" he says and takes out his flask and pours it on my cut.
"What the hell is that?!?" I say and pull my hand away
"Rum, and a bloody waste of it" he says.
"Thanks" I say and wrap my arm in some cloth
"Emma as much as I love seeing you in that outfit, I've got something more comfortable"
"Please, this thing is Killing me" I say and he goes through a few draws and comes out with some black leather pants and a simple puffy shirt.
"Thank you" I say and he sits down on the bed next to me. "Are you gonna let me change?" I say and stand up
"This is my bedroom, you can change here or on the deck with my crew watching you"
"Can you at least turn around or close your eyes or something?" I ask him and he closes his eyes and I try to unlace the corset.
"Do you need help with that?" He asks and I turn around and he's already off the bed with his eyes wide open
"I got it" I say and reach behind me again and I play with the strings until Killians hand grabs mine and in 1 motion he unties it and places his hand and hook on my hips.
"Thank you" I say and turn around and loosen the corset and pull it over my arms and put the new puffy shirt on the has a low V neck and is very see through. The pants are simple leather pants and fit me pretty well and when I turn around Killian is sitting on the bed with his eyes wide open.
"You put on quite a show there swan"
"I told you know to look" I say and walk over to him and sit on the bed too
"Well how could I not stare at the most beautiful thing on this ship" he says and wraps his arm around me
"Won't you need a mirror?" I ask him and he laughs
"Were going to be back into your kingdom in two days" he says
"Really we went that far?"
"Yeah, but it took me a few days to find you"
"You were looking for me?" I ask him
"Of course, I saw you get pulled onto a ship but by the time I had my crew already to help me you were gone."
"Thank you" I say and I give him a kiss. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my back. Slowly bringing his hand up and down my back. I tangle my fingers in his hair and he moves he's mouth down to my neck and I slide his leather jacket off his body and it hits the floor in a heap. We get interrupted by a banging on his door and he tenses and I slide off his lap and he goes to answer the door.