Chapter 8

I wake up to the light sway of the boat and a warm body against mine.
"Good morning gorgeous" he says and kisses my cheek
"Morning" I say and turn to face him
"Do you remember what happened last night?" He asks
"Yeah I had a nightmare" I say
"You were fine after I came up here, I guess you like having somebody to protect you" he says and smirks
"Not usually but I liked it last night" I say and kiss him again but before I could pull away his hands are pushing my body closer to his. And I'm not planning on stopping him. He hand slides down to the waist band of his pants he let me sleep in last night. He lips move to my neck leave small marks and a moan escapes my lips.
My fingers tangle in his hair and I slowly pull of his sleep shirt to reveal toned tan abs and i gasp
"Like what you see?" He asks me and smirks and I nod and run my fingers up and down him stoumic. I tug his neck back down and hungrily kiss him. In one quick move he's got my shirt around his hook and it's off my body.
"Killian" I whine
"What wrong love?" He asks me
"I don't wanna leave you" I say and he rolls to the side of me and wraps me in his arms.
"I don't wanna leave you either, but you've got a castle to run"
"No... I'll just join your crew" I say
"I can't do that love, I made a promise to your father I would look for you"
"But you never said you would bring me back"
"I think it was implied" he says "and if I could stay with you I would, but I'd have no way to make money"
"So join our navy, we have one right?"
"Of course... But your father"
"I'll deal with him, your going to join our navy and you can stay with me in the castle?"
"Sounds lovely" he says and pulls me closer and we just lay there until a knock on the door pulls me away from him and he answers it. I try to cover myself up but it doesn't work very well and smee keeps glancing over at me.
"Captain were ready to dock soon" he says and then scurrys up the stairs and back on to the deck.
"I'll dock the boat, and I'll meet you above deck soon" he says and gives me a quick kiss and leaves. I put my clothes on that Killian gave me and I go on to the deck to see that we are pulling into a small port with only a few other small boats. Nothing compared to the jolly Rodger. Killian puts the ship into perfect placement and his crew create a wooden bridge to cross the small barrier from the ship to solid land.
"How far away are we from the castle?" I ask Killian
"10 minutes by horse, wanna leave now?" He asks and I nod
"Where are we getting horses?"
"We?" He questions me
"Aren't you coming?" I ask him
"I thought you wanted to be alone, I'd love come" he says and nods "I'll go get horses" he walks off the jolly Rodger.
"You've changed the captain" smee says
"No didn't" I say and my cheeks turn red
"Yeah, he used to be so mean and violent, he stopped fighting Blackbeard, his biggest enemy, all because of you" he says and walks away to finish his job.