Chapter 9

"Emma!" Killian calls with two horses in his hand and I run off the boat to join him
"This ones yours" he says and helps me onto a black horse that's very similar to his.
"After you millady" he says and I kick my horse and he's runs forward.
It takes us a little less that ten minutes Until we reach the open gates of my parents castle and I jump off my horse and run into the square where my parents are sitting and talking with some locals. My dads eyes light up when he sees me and he smiles and I run into his arms
"Oh Emma, your okay" he says and hugs me
"I'm fine, I missed you guys" I say and I hug my mom
"How'd you get back here"
"He found me" I say as Killian walks over to us and shakes my fathers hand and my mom gives him a huge hug that he looks very uncomfortable receiving.
"Thank you" David says "Come, both of you, we're going to celebrate your homecoming" he says and leads us into the castle. He go upstairs into a library and Killian and I sit on one couch and my parents sit on the other.
"So tell me everything that happened" my mom says And I tell her the events from the past few days and show her my cuts and bruises and she overacts like I expected her too, I left out the details of me and Killian.
"Once we got the letter fro randsom we started getting all the gold but Killian came and said he knew who took you and that he would find you and he did" my dad says "and I'm never gong to be able to thank you enough for that"
"Mate it was my honor for my last voyage to be saving your daughter" killian says
"Wait your last?" I ask him
"Yes... After I rescued you and we ate dinner on the deck... I realized that I didn't need to be a pirate anymore I was just done"
"So you need a place to stay? And a job?" My mom asks and Killian nods "stay here and work for the navy, or whatever you wish to do. It would be our thanks to you"
"I'd love to" he says
"Emma let's go outside and let them talk about the boring stuff" my mom says and I follow her into my room and she sits on the bed with me and i give her a hug.
"I missed you" I say and pull away
"I did too, how's your arm?" She asks me
"It will be fine, not the worst thing that's happened"
"What else did he do?!?" She franticly asks checking over my body for cuts and bruises
"So guy was like grabbing me and he kissed me"
"What did you do?"
"I kicked him... Where it really hurts" I say and blush. Snow laughs and I join her.
"Speaking of kissing..." She starts And I feel my face get hot "what's going on with you and Killian, have you guys kissed?"
"Yeah" I say and she smiles
"Oh my god Emma tell me everything!" She says
"We had dinner on the deck with a bunch of blankets and watched the sun set and it was really romantic and then before we went to sleep"
"That's so sweet"
"And when I had this nightmare he woke me up because I was screaming and stayed with me for the night..." I say and let my voice trail off
"Did you guys... You know"
"Noooo" I say
"So your like a thing now?" She says
"I guess so"
"Emma that's amazing! Your going to find love!"
"Don't you think your taking this a little to far?"
"No way I know love when I see it" She says and we get interrupted by Killian and my dad coming into my room.
"Ladies, it's time for dinner" he says and we jump off the bed.
"I'm going to change" I say and my dad takes my mom out of the room and leaves me with Killian.
"So what jobs are you doing"
"We didn't talk about that, he gave me that overprotective dad speech"
"Oh my god, don't listen to him" I say
"I wasn't planning on" he says and kisses me
"I'll meet you downstairs" I say and he leaves for me to change.