Chapter 1

It was quarter to 1 in the morning and Hinata was opening the karaoke bar so he could prepare for his shift. He had been doing the same boring routine for the past 3 months and he felt as though he was losing his mind. He would unlock the doors, switch on the lights and test run all of the equipment. Then he would sit at the front desk until 8 am. He had only helped a single group of customers since he started working there, but he was actually quite happy with that.

tick tock...

The entrance door swung open as somebody stepped inside. Hinata glanced at the clock, 2 am. Why would anybody-

Hinata's thoughts halted as soon as he saw the customer. He was tall, with silky black hair combed into a formal hairstyle and clear blue eyes adorned his face. He was also wearing a suit, maybe he just finished at his workplace. Hinata stumbled off of his chair and greeted the customer. "Hello sir, how may I help you?" The fact that it was 2 in the morning didn't bother Hinata anymore, he was more interested in the customer himself after all.

"Hinata is it?" The customer asked. He was referring to Hinata's nametag. "Ah- yes, that's me," Hinata smiled brightly. "I'd like the VIP room please, and are you available for service as well?" The customer asked nonchalantly.

Hinata felt his cheeks flush, "Uhm, well- I can join you if that's what you're referring to... We don't get many customers at this time so it shouldn't be a problem," Hinata averted his gaze and stared at a pot plant on the other side of the room.

"That will do." The customer put down the money and walked towards the VIP room.
Hinata stood there in shock, was he really going to spend time with a weird man who came to a karaoke bar at 2 in the morning? Alone too...

Well, it wouldn't kill him, would it?

He quickly put the money in the cash register and moved to the front door, flipping the "open" sign to show "closed" to any passersby.

A/N Passersby is the plural of passerby, pretty weird right?

He quickly jogged to the VIP room, taking a deep breath before opening the door and walking in. The customer was sitting on one of the couches as he walked in. "Sir..." Hinata searched for something to say to break the silence but the customer beat him to it, "My name is Kageyama."

"Ah, Kageyama, do you want to choose a song? Or should I prepare a drink for you?" Hinata didn't know what he was supposed to do in this situation, he just hoped he didn't seem weird.

"Hmm, since you're servicing me I can ask anything of you, correct?" Kageyama asked. "Yes, but obviously certain things are out of the question..." Hinata trailed off. "Well then, I'd like you to sing for me."

Hinata cocked his head to the side, "Huh?"

"I'd like you to sing for me, do I have to repeat it a third time?" Kageyama scowled.

Hinata felt a shiver travel up his spine, "No, I heard you." He walked to where the mics were and picked one up. "What song must I sing?"

"That song by somebody."

A/N You can choose which song you want Hinata to sing.

Hinata selected the song and stood in front of the screen, he wanted to lean on the wall that was conveniently next to him but he knew he would sound bad while he sang if he did.

Hinata started to sing, swaying his hips to the beat.

A few songs later.

Hinata was out of breath but at the same time, he couldn't stop laughing. Kageyama had asked for a few drinks, asking Hinata to drink with him. However, Hinata being the lightweight he is, was already full of giggles and tipsy after half a drink.

Kageyama smiled to himself. Cute.

The next song started to play, but Hinata was still laughing uncontrollably. Kageyama laughed to himself but then suddenly he was pressing up against Hinata. Hinata was shaken out of his clueless state, somewhat sobering up. He dropped the mic as Kageyama pinned his hands above his head.

Kageyama's breath fanned against Hinata's ear as the music continued to blast through the speakers. The mic was long forgotten on the floor next to Hinata as he slowly lost his breath, with each second that passed, the less air seemed to be reaching his lungs. "K-kageyama," he choked out. As if Kageyama had only just realized their positions, he jumped up and was out of the door in a flash.

Hinata reached for his throat, lightly pressing against it with his hand.

What was that?

A/N Sorry the chapter is kinda short, I'll try making them a bit longer :/

- - -
Proof Read & Edited
Please vote and comment!