Chapter 4

"I'm a vampire."

Hinata looked at Kageyama before putting his glass of water down on the bedside table. His hands were trembling and he couldn't look Kageyama in the eyes.

"Hinata?"

Hinata flinched and nervously played with his fingers.

Kageyama caressed Hinata's face and turned his head to look at him.

"Are you scared of me?" Kageyama asked, a look of concern covering his face.

Hinata nodded as tears formed in his eyes. Kageyama wiped away a stray tear and held Hinata in his arms, whispering sweet nothings to calm him down. Hinata hiccuped and Kageyama pulled him onto his lap, rubbing his back soothingly. 

"Don't cry baby," Kageyama said in a hushed tone.

For some reason, Hinata felt himself calm down when Kageyama called him 'baby'. He snuggled into Kageyama's neck, and soon enough Kageyama could hear little snores coming from him. 

He lay Hinata down and covered him with his duvet. 

Thinking that Hinata would be hungry once he woke up, Kageyama decided to go to the gas station and buy him something to eat, since he didn't have anything other than water and blood in his fridge...

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Hinata opened his eyes to meet pitch blackness. After blinking a few times his eyes got used to the dark and he saw that he was still in Kageyama's bedroom. He didn't know what time it was, but he didn't care, he just snuggled into Kageyama's duvet. Taking a deep breath, Hinata found Kageyama's scent to be intoxicating and he carried on sniffing the duvet. 

He heard the door opening and he stopped sniffing the duvet with wide eyes and a pink blush coating his cheeks. Luckily the room was really dark, is what Hinata thought. Kageyama smiled, he could see well in the dark because of his vampire genes, and Hinata had quite the expression on display.

He walked to his bed and put the lamp on, Hinata tried to protest but Kageyama simply said, "I can see in the dark so there's no use trying to hide your blush you know." 

Hinata's pink blush quickly turned into tomato cosplay. Kageyama sat down next to Hinata and looked him in his eyes. 

"What were you doing that has made you so embarrassed Hinata?"

Hinata was lost for words and just stared at Kageyama with a guilty look on his face. 

"N-nothing..." he muttered.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." Kageyama smirked.

"I said it was nothing." Hinata pouted. 

"Hmm, okay then." Kageyama decided to stop nagging and left the room again.

Hinata was confused but Kageyama returned with a packet in his hands. Sitting down in the same place as before, he took out a milk box and meat buns. 

A/N I have no idea if there's another name for this lmao

Hinata smiled and gratefully took the meat buns and milk, he started nomming on them as soon as they were in his hands. Kageyama found himself staring at Hinata, Hinata on the other hand, was completely oblivious to this fact.

Once Hinata finished, Kageyama asked him if he wanted to have a bath. Hinata nodded and slipped out of the bed. Forgetting he had no idea where the bathroom was, he walked out the door and made a u-turn straight back to Kageyama. 

Kageyama laughed and grabbed Hinata, slinging him over his shoulder like he was a sack of potatoes. Hinata was shocked, to say the least, but decided against struggling because he would probably get dropped onto his head. 

Kageyama opened his closet door which actually led into a bathroom. A secret bathroom? That's so cool!

Kageyama sat Hinata down next to the sink and opened the faucet in the bath. Hinata just sat there with a cheery look on his face whilst swinging his legs back and forth. He enjoyed being looked after, it made him feel special.

Kageyama turned to Hinata, "Do you want to bath by yourself or do you still want help..." Kageyama looked at the floor as if it were the most interesting thing he'd seen all day.

Hinata was flattered but he was too embarrassed for something like that, "I'm okay thank you." He giggled.

Kageyama nodded and went back to his room.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Hinata walked out of Kageyama's bathroom with a towel around his waist while he dried his hair with a smaller towel.

"Kageyama, can I get another change of clothes to please?" He said bashfully.

Kageyama had forgotten that the boy needed clothes so he quickly grabbed a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants from his closet. He then scratched around his draw to find another pair of his underwear that didn't fit him.

Giving Hinata the clothes he walked outside his room and closed the door. How could I forget to give him clothes, he probably thinks I'm a perverted vampire freak now.

"Uhh, Kageyama? Can you please come inside?"

Kageyama opened the door only to see Hinata standing in his hoodie and seemingly without any pants on.

Kageyama quickly averted his gaze.

"Your sweatpants don't fit me, they keep on falling off of me," Hinata said as he gave Kageyama his pants back.

"I- uh, I don't have any smaller sweatpants..." Kageyama said with a nervous smile.

"Aww really? Oh well, it's okay!" Hinata said while smiling at Kageyama.

"By the way Kageyama, what's the time?"

"Oh, it's four in the afternoon. You slept for most of the day." Kageyama said as he glanced at his wristwatch.

"Really? Well, do you mind if I just have a nap here before my shift tonight? Then we can hang out together for a while too! I wanna get to know you better."

Kageyama didn't show it but he was actually thrilled that Hinata wanted to spend time with him, and he had the best idea for what they were going to do. 

"I'm gonna go have a shower first, then we can start off by doing some fun stuff. Afterwards, we can get to know each other more," and with that Kageyama grabbed some clothes and went inside his bathroom. 

A/N You thought the cliffhangers were over 👁👄👁 I actually had an idea for this chapter but I still need to get to it lmao, this is kind of a filler chapter but not really, if ya know what I'm sayin