Chapter 2

Kageyama sprinted outside, grabbing his keys from his pocket and getting into his car. Am I crazy?! What the hell Tobio. Kageyama leaned on his steering wheel, contemplating his life decisions.

"I need to get more blood packs.." he muttered under his breath.

And with that, he went home.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

Hinata sighed as he sat behind the counter, it was almost 7 am and the sun was coming up. He couldn't get over the events that had occurred mere hours before. What was his problem? That darn Kageyama... His eyes looked crazed and he didn't seem like himself, not that Hinata really knew what he was usually like. Hinata was so lost in thought he hardly even realised that Yamaguchi had entered through the entrance door. "-ata, Hinata!"

"Wha- Oh! Yamaguchi! Sorry, I was lost in thought," Hinata rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed. "Oh don't worry about it Hinata! I was really worried for a hot minute there though," Yamaguchi says with a laugh. Hinata giggles and starts gathering his things so that Yamaguchi could take over.

Hinata walked outside and took a deep breath. He unchained his bicycle from the bicycle stand and climbed on, shaking any more thoughts from his head he began his trip home.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

Kageyama sat on his bed, unable to sleep. Last night could have gone really bad if he hadn't introduced himself, which he usually doesn't, but Hinata was... intriguing. After he had left the karaoke bar he went home and grabbed a pouch of coconut water from his emergency supply.

A/N I found out that coconut water can be used for emergency blood transfusion, meaning vampires can drink that instead of blood, although it isn't ideal.
Update: It's more suitable as a replacement for IV fluids, not exactly for blood transfusions.

Coconut water tastes really bad and only relieves a vampire's thirst for blood by a little bit, although it really does help in emergencies. Kageyama didn't realise he had drunk so much of the human's beverages until he pinned Hinata against the wall. What a rookie mistake, I shouldn't make a mistake like that when I'm turning 128 years old this year. However, Kageyama was still quite young for a vampire.

Kageyama lay back onto his bed, closing his eyes. It had been a stressful day for the vampire and he just wanted to sleep off all his worries, which he did. Kageyama fell asleep in the span of a few seconds, heading into LaLa Land where his wildest dreams occurred.

Kageyama opened his eyes to see an unfamiliar ceiling, sitting up he realised that he was in a field of marigolds. Huh? I thought I was inside a room, how am I in a field at the same time? He looked up and down repeatedly, but there was still a ceiling and a field of flowers. Kageyama heard a rustling behind him, as he turned around, he saw a boy. Wait, that's not just any boy, that's Hinata!

A/N Orange or yellow flowers

But what is he doing here? Kageyama turned around and crawled towards him, he was sleeping against a tree. It was fine and all that he was sleeping, but, why was he sleeping in such, revealing clothes... He has a short sleeve t-shirt that reaches past his butt and literal booty shorts. Kageyama quickly averted his eyes from the sleeping figure's body, focusing on his face.

A/N Or should I say, dAt bOoTaY
(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Hinata was drooling slightly, and his soft snores made him ever so peaceful. Kageyama reached his hand to Hinata's head, caressing his cheek. Why was Hinata in his dream? Was this a sign that something between them was supposed to happen? Before Kageyama could even think of caressing Hinata's cheek again, his eyes fluttered open.

Kageyama stretched and sat upon his bed. Looking at his clock he saw that it was 12 am already. Ugh, half the night is gone already. Should I just go back to sleep? Deciding against his thoughts, Kageyama slid off his bed and went to go freshen himself up.

He climbed into his shower, turning the hot and cold water on simultaneously and adjusting them to get the temperature right.

He grabbed his blueberry scented shampoo and rubbed it into his hair, the soothing motion seemed to relieve him of some of his stress.

Kageyama wrapped his towel around his waist and stepped in front of his basin. He squeezed some toothpaste onto his toothbrush and began brushing his teeth.

I wonder if I should pay him a visit today...

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

Hinata slept soundly until his alarm suddenly started ringing, making him groan in pain. He had never been a morning person, but if he wanted the bacon he had to work for it.

Hinata rolled out of his bed, landing on the floor with a thud. He lay there for a few minutes, wondering if he should just quit his job. His mom gives him pocket money and pays for his university fees. It was a December holiday after all and he didn't need extra cash for anything.

With his thoughts swimming in his head, Hinata got up and got dressed for work, he didn't need to shower because he had showered before going to bed. Hinata glanced at his clock, half past 12, he had 15 minutes to get to work? Hinata rushed out of his room, suddenly having a burst of energy. He was going to be late!

Hinata paused when he got to his bicycle, who's going to notice if I'm 10 minutes late?

But he jumped onto his bicycle and sped away just in case.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

Hinata gasped for air as he climbed off his bicycle. Locking it to the bicycle stand he unlocked the karaoke bar. He flipped the closed sign to open and put on his nametag. Here go another 7 hours of my life, wasted to this thing everybody calls "work," this was nothing more than hell in disguise!

Despite his complaints, Hinata set everything up before going to sit behind the counter. He grabbed a pen and a piece of scrap paper and began doodling, it's not like he could draw or anything but he needed something to do while he waited for a potential customer.

He had almost finished filling his piece of paper with flowers and swirlies when a shiver ran down his spine. It felt like somebody was staring holes into him. Snapping his head up, he looked outside, his eyes trying to find the source of his anxiousness.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

A/N I hope you enjoyed! I'm already struggling to carry on with this story but I'll try to make it worthwhile :P It might turn into a really short story because I'm not good at writing plots, but practice makes perfect, or at least better.