Chapter 5

Kageyama walked out of his bathroom and walked up to Hinata, who was lying down on his bed and sucking on his milk box. "Neh Hinata, I'm finished." He said as he tapped him on the shoulder. Hinata seemingly jerked awake, he was probably drifting in and out of consciousness.

Kageyama helped him up and grabbed his hand, leading him out of his room. They walked up a flight of stairs and as they were nearing the top, Kageyama told Hinata to close his eyes.

"But why?" Hinata asked in confusion.

"Cause I said so dumbass," and with that, Hinata closed his eyes, grabbing onto Kageyama so he didn't fall.

Hinata heard doors open and felt a rush of cold air that brushed through his hair straight afterwards. He gasped in surprise at the cold sensation, but he still kept his eyes closed shut. Kageyama led him forward and sat him down on what felt like a bench.

"Lean your head backwards," Kageyama whispered in his ear.

Hinata shivered at the close proximity Kageyama was to his face, but he leaned his head back.

"Open your eyes."

Hinata's eyes fluttered opened and his mouth fell open in surprise.

"Wow." Hinata was lost for words as he stared at the sky.

Kageyama's heart swelled with pride as he watched Hinata's reaction. His eyes were filled with fireflies as he gazed at the stars and the moonlight danced on his face.

The night breezes seemed to whisper in their ears but they were deaf to its whispers as their atmosphere was filled with serenity. Hinata leaned his head on Kageyama's shoulder and nuzzled into his neck, it was quite cold so he was searching for some sort of warmth. Kageyama pulled him onto his lap so that they were chest to chest.

Hinata blushed at the sudden close contact, but he felt warmer and wrapped his arms around Kageyama's neck. Their heated breathing became synced and Hinata closed his eyes once more, feeling Kageyama's soft lips meet his in a moment of passion. 

The kiss was slow but full of emotion. Hinata pulled away and gasped for air. It hadn't been a very sexual kiss, but it was certainly a long one. 

Kageyama moved his mouth to Hinata's neck, licking his Adam's apple and leaving soft butterfly kisses everywhere. Hinata giggled at the feeling. Kageyama looked up at Hinata, but his eyes seemed to be glazed over and it was as if Kageyama wasn't there anymore.

"K-kageyama?" Hinata stuttered out.

He was answered with a sharp pain in his neck as Kageyama pierced his skin with his fangs. Hinata flinched at the pain but soon it felt as if he was in a dream. Instead of the pain, which he had imagined, the bite turned into pleasure and he intertwined his fingers into Kageyama's hair.

Kageyama finished and licked Hinata's wound with short little motions.

"I'm sorry..." Kageyama managed to whisper.

"I don't know what came over me."

Hinata looked at the sorrowful expression Kageyama wore and laughed a little. 

"Don't worry about it Kageyama!" he smiled.

Kageyama hugged Hinata tightly and got up while still holding him.

"Let's go back inside, yeah?" he said.

"Yeah," Hinata replied, snuggling into Kageyama's chest.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

Kageyama and Hinata were sitting together in Kageyama's lounge with an awkward silence between them.

"Ah, I know!" Hinata jumped up in excitement, shocking Kageyama.

"What is it?" Kageyama asked.

"Since I'm here, why don't you teach me a bit about vampires?" Hinata said answered.

"That's actually a pretty good idea," Kageyama laughed, this would probably explain the strange things he's done up until now.

"Okay, I'll only teach you the more relevant things, so I can clear my name a bit and also so that I don't talk about useless information. Sound good?"

Hinata made an 'okay' sign with his hand and Kageyama started.

He explained that the reason he went to the karaoke bar the first night they met was actually that he had to check up on how the business was going, and the reason why he pounced on Hinata was that he drank too much human alcohol, spiking his thirst for blood. 

Hinata had been kidnapped by Kageyama's men because anybody close to him that is human is supposed to be terminated.

And the most embarrassing fact yet, the reason Kageyama had bitten Hinata on the rooftop was that when vampires get aroused, their bloodlust increases, although they won't go out for murder, but rather a good time.

Hinata's eyes widened at the last part. Kageyama was aroused? Because of me?

Kageyama avoided eye contact as he puffed his cheeks and pouted.

Hinata burst into a fit of laughter, "Kageyama," breathe, "you really get to me with the facial expressions you pull."

That was all Hinata managed to get out before he continued laughing.

Kageyama didn't know what to do as he watched Hinata cackle and roll around on the floor.

But then he suddenly saw it. 

Hinata was still only wearing underwear and with his energetic rolling, they had ridden up his legs and were barely covering him. 

"Hinata?" Kageyama started.

"Uh, you might wanna fix your..." Kageyama trailed off as he realised Hinata was paying him no attention. So he did the only thing logical. He jumped onto Hinata, straddling his waist and leaned down to whisper in his ear, 

"You might want to fix your underwear before I completely lose control."

Hinata's cheeks practically burst into flames and he stopped laughing entirely.

Kageyama chuckled and got off of Hinata, holding his hand out to help him up. Hinata took his hand and stood up. But then he realised he had a problem. Holding onto the shirt and covering his lower region, Hinata looked at anything but Kageyama.

"What's wrong Hinata?" Kageyama questioned.

"Nothing, Bakageyama," Hinata said nervously.

"What's with the sudden nickname? I don't think I deserve that kind of nickname either." Kageyama chuckled.

"It's all your fault! Straddling my waist and whispering in my ear so- so seductively!" Hinata said, finally looking Kageyama in his eyes, while tears formed in his own.

It finally clicked in Kageyama's mind and his jaw dropped.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

A/N Soooooo, I don't want to have smut in this book but I can still write stuff like this right? 

If you enjoyed this story please vote and comment your opinions and thoughts, I'd be more than happy to hear them.