Wakandan visitors (day two of quarantine)

Steve's pov
I woke up this morning tot he sound of a loud jet outside. I looked through the  window only to see t'challa,I totally forgot that he was coming to today. I quickly jumped out of bed,got ready and went down stairs. I was surprised he was acually coming due to this who pandemic "my king,it is a pleasure to have you here" I said. "No no captain, there is no need for that we are allies." He said with a smile. I looked over at Bucky and Wanda. Bucky was keeping his distance knowing what t'challa thinks of him. Wanda was just staying close to vision since that she knew what happened in Logas (I think I can't spell it okie ;w;) so she doesn't really bother people a lot. I watched as t'challa slowly approached buck. I knew he was scared he started shivering he knew the trouble he had caused.

T'challa's pov
I walked over to James,still upset of what he had done to my father,but had to remind myself that it was zemo's fault." Hello there Bucky" I said in a calm voice."h-hello" he said out of fear." Do not worry i have no intention to harm you,i just wanted to apologize for what happened"." No need to" Bucky replied.i nodded and moved on. I looked over to miss Maximoff I saw The Vision slowly leave her side as approached them. "Hello there miss Maximoff" I said politely. "Please just call me Wanda the "miss" is just to fancy" she said with a smile."Ok then Wanda" I replied the next thing i heard was an incoming shuri screaming "WANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Well that was before I got pushed out of the way as she ran to hug Wanda.

Shuri's pov
"WANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" I screamed unlike most people she didn't run from my death hug she just stood there waiting for it. The minute I hugged her we both fell to the ground,with me still squeezing Wanda to death. "ITS BEEN SOOOOO LONG GURL FINALLY I CAN SEE YA AND SPIDEY BOI AGAIN!!!" I screamed in excitement."hey so what about me,where's my death hug?" I heard Peter's voice saying. "SPIDEY BOI!!!!" I screamed as I got off of wanda and jumped on spidey pushing him to the ground instantly. "Ack! Oh god shuri-achk I'm dying" he said breathlessly. I didn't want to let him go but my mean bro picked me up off him (and NO I don't ship spidey with shuri so don't get any ideas ya yogurts ÙwÚ) "BUT WHYYYYYYYH" I whined. "z" t'challa replied "end of discussion" he added. "Dats not fair" I whined again.

Wanda's pov
So I vis just help of the ground from shuri's death hug. I was basically in the floor while this girl squeezed the living hell outta me. I was glad to see her regardless of that so I guess I was fine with it."THIS IS THE AVENGERS COMPOUND!?!?!?!" Shuri asked "it's actually not half bad,stark actually has some worth" she said as the entire place burst out in laughter,all except Tony who looked slightly annoyed. "Aw come on Tony she was just joking" I said as I put my hand on his shoulder slightly tapping it. "Oh hush Maximoff" he said. "Pfft what ever" I replied. I went and took shuri on a tour through out the compound. "Hey this place isn't half bad". I laughed a little,I showed her to her room which was high tech due to Tony knowing what she likes. "WHA that ironhead did this for me!?!?!" She said surprised." Yup" I answered and I nodded. "This is actually pretty cool" she said. "Yea I know if ya need me I would be in my room a few rooms away,k?" ." Mhm",she replied playing with a piece of tech. "So is vision gonna be there with you?" She said with a smug smirk. I turned bright red. "Maybe...." I said still bright red. That's when I heard vision- "Wanda come on don't you want me to-" I cut him off before "VIS WRONG TIMING YA CANT SAY THAT OUT LOUD!!!" I yelled. "Omg I what have you guys been up to olala~" she said teasingly. I went completely red. I ran out of her room immedently. I can tell vis was embarrassed,and also kinda scared to what I would do to him. "W-wanda?" He asked. "Don't worry vis I'm not mad just a little embarrassed." Oh ok" he said. I closed the door behind me got on my bed and got snug into vision's side. And that's where I fell asleep.

- The next day-

Vision's pov
I woke up with Wanda still in my arms where she fell asleep with her head buried in my chest. Can she even breathe? I thought. Yes I can vis I can breathe perfectly fine even though I head is buried in your chest. I jumped a little by her voice in my head. I heard her giggle a little, "what's wrong vis?" She said giggling. "Ha ha very funny Wanda" I said sarcastically. "Come on lets go down stairs" I said. "But vis~" she pleaded, but I cut her off " nope not a chance wands we're going down stairs" I said." Ugh fineeeeeee" she said annoyed as she lazily got out of bed. "Good" i said.

-down stairs-

"Mornin fam" shuri said as she came down stairs. "Hey shuri" Nat answered."so what do we do now?" Spidey asked "can't ask me" mj said. "True" steve added. "Huh wanna play some games?" Sam asked. "Sure" peitro said as he sped down stairs. "PIETRO!!!!!" Mia yelled. "Pfft" he snorted a little. Mia came down the stairs with bright blue hair. Almost everybody laughed, but the second they did, she used her sonic scream to basically make there ears ring for hours on end.

FINALLY I'm so sowy for nu writing for so long like I le said school so I possibly wont update till the weekend or Friday I'll try to me post when I have some free time  love y'all
Sincerely diSh GaRbAgE bIn :>